Phone sex

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Luvdabuddah, Jan 7, 2004.

?

phone sex : ever had it?

1. noway disgusting!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. yes once...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. yes and love it!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. would if it just happened

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ever had it?

would you do it again?

2. I don\'t get it. Phone sex??? Why don\'t you give us a typical example such as a conversation or something to the effect so we can get an idea of what you are talking about? ;)

3. (HEH HEH HEH) well ....that\'s a deep subject....hmmmmm :p lmao :smoke:

4. yes and felt like SUCH A DORK afterwards.

5. never have and don,t think l could .l just keep thinking theres some big hairy guy on the other end talking like a girl ,lol.arhhhhhhhhhhhh..

6. Then you obviously had phone sex with the wrong person because afterwards you should have felt like the King Stud, Mr. SmoothMan that you are!!!! :p

7. None of those poll options qualified with me haha.. I kinda feel like.. why whould you want to pay to hear someone talk dirty to you over the phone.... I just feel theres cheaper, easier, and better ways to get off...

8. Why would any one have sex with a phone??

I know girls who have dildos. but not with a phone...

Would you use it like a dildo???

9. Oops. Did I misunderstand the question? Aparently you\'re talking about the 1-900 numbers? I was thinking like phone sex with a significant other. Now that makes sense, and is fun too. :)

10. maybe its a phone shaped llike a dildo:smoking:

11. ahem.. :::blink:::blink:::

yes....with signifigant other.... an lemme put it this way.... she coulda filled a bucket...;)

12. Ohhhh....the 1-900 numbers! I wouldn\'t dig that at all. Not knowing the other person yet paying them to talk? No...uh uh.

13. Me and The wife did it many times when I was on the road. What\'s the old saying?....If you can\'t be with the one you love......................call\'em up and masterbate with\'em

14. ...r u 100% sure it was your wife?!!...

15. LMMFAO!!!!
    ok maybe i should clarify... i meant like jus be talkin to someone that u know and alla sudden BAM! the hot and heavy coversation begins ...lmao BH u r a TRIP :p :D

16. DITTO!! :smoking:

17. I have had phone sex with girls I know..

In no way would I ever have sex wioth a person I didn\'t know..At least the 900 numbers...

Like critter said....

18. well i should say yeah i have also with someone i know the first time was like \"uhhhh shit wut do i say to that!?!?!\" but ifin u got someone that\'s REAL vocal it can be LOTSA funnnnn:D i\'m defnitely not a leader in that situation but i can follow along ifin i\'m qued :p
    toke on!! :smoke:

19. Yeah, like two or three times with my girlfriend...we couldnt see eachother for a while, so it was about as close as we were gonna come.

20. no pun intended? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.