phone sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Makizushi, Mar 9, 2012.

1. So who's done it? Don't be embarrassed! Let's hear some stories!

I, for the first time ever, had phone sex the other night. It was weird at first, but it didn't take me long to get into it. Hearing the girl moan my name when she came was hot as fuck!

It was so hot, most likely because I love to hear a girl moan. I just closed my eyes, did some stroking, and listened to her moan while I did some moaning myself.

:hello:

2. allow me to be the first to compliment your wonderful thread......:smoke:

edit: hell yeah i dunnit!

3. I had sex with my phone many times.

4. Yeah, I've done it.

I once did it with a girl I barely knew, and she lived 3000 miles away.

:cool:

5. Phone sex was my only option in a long-distance relationship I was in. I was too embarrassed to say much at first, but my bf was such a dirty talker I was able to really get into it. ;)

Funny that this thread was made, because I was thinking about making one myself. Money's tight, and my friend suggested becoming a phone sex operator, and I'm seriously looking into it as a part-time job...

6. it's sad, but i bet there's plenty of guys out there who would pay for a girl with a sweet voice to moan their name and such...

7. did it with my girl, both decided it was easier to rub one out without a god damn phone conversation

8. call my phone and let me see what ya got

9. Phone sex is hot.
    It taught me that I like to talk dirty in bed.
    Fuck.
    I love it.

10. This thread reminds me of that episode of Beavis & Butthead when they call that trailer park woman with the fake sexy voice and they think she's some hot chick.

11. Phone sex became obsolete the minute skype became mainstream.

12. there's something about lying in bed, closing your eyes, and listening to a girl moan... fuck skype.

13. Depends on how long distance you guys are.
    I agree phone sex is nice sometimes. But its nothing like actually getting to see it firsthand.

14. I've had phone sex. I enjoy it a lot.

However my LDR bf does not. :(

Kinda sucks but it is what it is.

15. LDR bf declines.
    I'll do it. :devious:

16. I've done it. Its sexy. I dont like to talk though, I like the guy to talk to me. One of my friends always asks me too and he'll just start talking dirty and I just moan and moan his name and what not.

One time I did it with this guy I was talking to on this sleezy website. I called him blocked and then we got into it. He was talking to me so dirty calling me a slut (among other dirty things) and he probably thought I was but I didnt give a fuck, it was hot and I got off and never spoke to him again.

17. so long as you have a laptop you can do just that....and when you do decide to open them there will be a pussy smack dab in your face. Im failing to see how this is anything but win.

18. I think if I tried I wouldn't even get hard from it, but who knows.

19. From what I've learned, it's mostly a popular outlet for guys who have really strange or taboo fetishes. Guys who like gore or incest obviously can't act on their desires without some consequences. PSO's have to have an open mind and a strong stomach. I'm still deciding whether I'm up for it or not. =/

Okay, but I charge $2.99 per minute. :p

20. Haha...

I was drunk one night, like super plastered. Called this chick at like 4 am and we got to talking dirty, so much so that I "went" and then i'm like, "OK, goodnight" and hung up.