Phone hot?

Discussion in 'General' started by thcncr, Jul 1, 2010.

1. My buddy who I get my buds from recently told me his phone was hot and not to call it/text it anymore. Than today I got a text from him saying "hyt me up". He never says anything like that, usually doesn't even text.

Should I be worried or just smoke a few more bowls till I forget about it?

2. I would shred your birth certificate and remove your fingerprints with a cheese grater.

But seriously, I would let him know about that. Remember not to call.

3. he might have gotten caught and the cops sent out a message to everyone in his phone you never know man

4. This.
    I do however wonder the legality of this...

5. Honestly, I highly doubt anything is up. I definitely think if they police were trying to set a trap for you to call him for bud or whatever they would've said something a little more pertaining to drugs than "hyt me up". What I mean is... they probably would've said something more along the lines of like something someone would say if you were dealing drugs... like hit me up if you're looking to pick up or something. I don't know. If he thinks they were tapping into his phone line, though, who knows. Also... hit me up usually means like call me, and I doubt the police would want people calling them because you'd most likely realize it wasn't him by the voice. Might be wrong though, sounds sketch, don't talk to him for now until things clear out I guess or like let him know.

6. Ask people that he deals too or your freinds. Maybe its time to find a new dealer or start thinking about back ups.

7. Find a new dealer.

8. call ur dealer from a pay phone to see if he acutally sent the text, they cant trace u if u call from a pay phone!!

9. wellllllll its pretty questionable but cops dont give a fuck they could "forget" to mention that on the case file

10. Text him back saying "What up?"

See what's happening. He's probably just fucking with you, punch him in the face.

If you get a text like "Got fat bags of fire" then you should be a little worried.

11. If you pick up weight, id say leave italone. if not,how much trouble could you really get in for trying to grab a quick bag? none? The cops cant sell it to you.