Phoenix Seeds-Super Kush Autoflower

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kronik352, Feb 27, 2020.

1. #1 Kronik352, Feb 27, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    Hey everyone, got a "new for me" strain in the dirt.....so I've naturally gotta start a journal on her!! I am excited about this one, and hoping for good things! This journal I am doing a Super Kush Autoflower by Phoenix seeds.....I got the seeds however through The Vault.....here....Buy Cannabis Seeds. Great seed site that you should definitely check out if you haven't already!

The information on the strain is here:
    Super Kush Auto Feminised Seeds

She is going to be under what I always run as of now......2 Mars Hydro Reflector 96 model.....205 actual watts a piece. She will be under those in a 4x4 room with 3 or so other plants. She is also going to be on a light schedule of 20.5/3.5....I am used to running 24/0 on my autos....but I just ran an auto under my 13/11 schedule and it produced basically the same as the other plants of that strain produced at the 24/0....so yeah, 20.5/3.5

I will be using tap water and PH up and down....mostly always down though. For nutes I will be using Fox Farms Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, and Beastie Bloomz.....as well as epsom salt.

The medium this time is about 35% perlite and 65% re-used Fox Farms Happy Frog.

I am ACTUALLY getting ready to put her in the dirt now from the seed package....so I will officially count day one at starting in 30 or so minutes.....

2. I got 5 of those free on my last vault order. Excited to see how it does man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1