phoenix arizona

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Maitereya, Jan 28, 2007.

1. so one, maybe two, of my buddies are moving to arizona. i was invited to go and live there too. the thing is i dont completely believe him, people tend to bullshit things like this. if he actually does move there im going with. i was told about it last night (saturday) and hes leaving tuesday.

so im just going to keep an update like a grow journal, sorta... and does anyone know anything cool in arizona? culture, parties, drugs ect...

2. i live in jersey so i wouldnt know, but one of my friends has been there and he keeps raving that he wants to move there, so there must be something.

3. yeah there are clubs there and shit just like every other city. Its cool for whatever you need. drugs sex fun name it better if your 21 lots of people soup cars and race and shit some cool most rich bitch fags tho. Oh and beautiful women for sure. Check out The river. I cant remember what it is right now i'm kinda baked but basically you float a river its like 6 hours especially for sprink break lots of chicks topless you can jump off canyons and shit like that its fucking sweet basically people go and get smashed no glass tho remember that for sure. cops on weekends so get a designated driver, and definatley water proof weed and lighters and toke up.

4. Mighty dry in some parts....

5. Yo, I live in Mesa, AZ (Eastern Phoenix) Arizona is the shit son. The River Partys out here are like none other. Celebrities, and hot chick are ALWAYS at Apache Lake (150 or so miles from mesa.) Amazing bud hook ups there. I just got some train. What do you expect from the state the has the #1 party college?