Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PHOENIX, ARIZONA PEOPLE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by West Coast Blunts, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Hey blades. West Coast Blunts here and I need some help, I'll be leaving by plane to Phoenix from San Diego this week and arriving where ever the airport is in Phoenix. I'm wondering

1. Can I use my CA MMJ card hereto purchase cannabis?

2. Where can I find some weed close by if not?

3. Stoners spots?

4. How hard will it be to find some

5. Should I just bring a couple rolled blunts in a swisher pack, or have domestic flights up'd their security.

The last time I flew was before 9/11 and over 10 years ago, so I am almost hesitant to take a 8 hour grey hound bus.

Thanks.

WCB

2. I smoke blunts and I do bumps in my own thread because they empty

3. #3 ICGreen, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
    I am not in Phoenix (Tucson), so I can only answer the Card issue. Technically your card is recognized and you wont be prosecuted for any weed in your possession. However you are not allowed to purchase in AZ.

There was a thread where someone used their Ca. card here, so some places may either be not legit, or unaware. :smoke:

Edited to add: Airports are Federal, yet TSA (allegedly) allows travel within Ca. not sure how that would fly here.

4. Thanks that helps  a bit, any body else have any input? Even point me in the direction of a close dispense near the airport?

5. Thanks that helps  a bit, any body else have any input? Even point me in the direction of a close dispense near the airport? I think I will be near Central City Village

6. Just go on craigslist. There's a bunch of caregivers with extra meds that take donations here.

7. bump, where the fuck are you zonies