Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Phlem when I toke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Diomedes, Sep 8, 2015.

1. I've been smoking for a while now and idk if I'm allergic but I've been having a clogged nose everytime I smoke weed. I don't smoke cigarettes so I'm curious as to what it could be. I did get punched in the nose and something is messed up in there but not alot. Is there a way I could fix this?

And also when I smoke its a bit harsh. If I keep hitting it like that wouldn't lungs get used to it or will my throat just suffer the consequences?

Thanks in advance.

2. What do you smoke with? Have you tried a bong?

3. Well I did smoke out of tinfoil pipes for a long time. But I haven't used that for 2 years

4. If you are worried smoking is hurting your health, then try baking some pot brownies. :)