Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Phish

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jimthefrog345, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Hey guys
    Phish is coming to Boston, sweet. I've heard that everyone tokes there but I wanna know what the security is like especially on the lawn where I will be. I mean are the super relaxed because it's Phish, which is totally a weed band, or do you think they will still search people or get me arrested for bringing in a bubbler?
    Also any of you guys going? I love Phish, should be awesome to finally see them in concert.
    thanks for the help.

2. Just roll a couple joints instead of bringing the bubbler, they're soft so if security pats you down they won't feel them

3. Yeah joints sound like your best bet. And +rep for liking Phish :D