Phish Summer Tour 09!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by chillax, Jan 8, 2009.

1. #1 chillax, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    Phish announced the June dates! :hello: There's also speculation of Bonaroo. Which I actually don't care about, because I hate that whole nonsense. Phish can attract 200,000 people themselves. They don't need some teenager festival nonsense.

http://www.phish.com/tourdates/

I know I'm excited. I already put my request in!

I know none of you knew, but I think now is a perfect time to let it out: I LOVE PHISH. :love:There. I said it. Deal with it.

2. title says it all. www.phish.com for more details. the entire month of june is going to make me go broke! where are all my phish-heads at?

3. Merging this thread with the pre-existing thread. —chillax

4. The lack of a Vermont date is a bit upsetting :(

I'll still go see them in Mass, but come on...remember the roots...

5. I'll be there because I work there haha

If you need to get in for free shoot me a PM before the show, no bullshit.

I'll drive ya ass in on a golf cart :D

6. Dude, that would be so awesome :D

7. Haha,

Don't forget!

8. :hello: I'll be at the mansfield show!

9. Ha, I defiantly won't man.

I've been wanting to see Phish again since Coventry.

10. GC blaze sesh at the Mansfield show!

11. Phish was the very first concert I ever went to. My friend and I got drunk in my bedroom first, and then my mom brought us, lol.

They didn't even fill the auditorium. And it was a small auditorium!!

12. I put in a lottery request to the Mansfield show. Unfortunate that the venue is big and very commercial, but, oh well. There will be more shows.

13. #13 aaronman, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm excited.

14. #14 the color green, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
    Phish will perform ten concerts this coming June. The shows kick off with a two night stand at Jones Beach in Wantagh, NY June 4-5 and wrap up at Alpine Valley in East Troy, WI on June 20-21. Stops along the way include a return to the Fabulous Fox Theatre in St. Louis on June 16 and the band's first show at the Asheville Civic Center in Asheville, NC on June 9.

A limited number of tickets are available directly through Phish Tickets' online ticketing system at http://phish.portals.musictoday.com . The ticketing request period is currently underway and will end on Saturday, January 17th at 11:59AM EST.

Tickets go on sale to the public beginning Friday, January 30th at 10AM EST. For full show and ticketing information, please visit the Tourdates page.

PHISH SUMMER TOUR 2009

06/04 - Nikon at Jones Beach Theater - Wantagh, NY
    06/05 - Nikon at Jones Beach Theater - Wantagh, NY
    06/06 - Comcast Center - Mansfield, MA
    06/07 - Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, NJ
    06/09 - Asheville Civic Center - Asheville, NC
    06/16 - Fox Theatre - St. Louis, MO
    06/18 - Post Gazette Pavilion - Burgettstown, PA
    06/19 - Verizon Wireless Music Center - Noblesville, IN
    06/20 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI
    06/21 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI

Merging this post with the original thread. This is the third post on this today. I'm just as excited as anyone else, but c'mon blades. :) —chillax

Edit; yo my bad. i didn't see any anywhere

15. Ahhh thank you thank you thank you! I love Phish too, I'm definitly gonna go to the Jones beach show.

16. THERE IS A GOD!!!!

I can die a happy man with seeing Phish once in my life, finally. Noblesville anyone?

17. I'm going to be in fucking Germany all of June...

You think they'll come back again after this? Can anyone speculate?

18. This is just the June tour they announced. They'll be touring later in the summer as well. And who knows after that ... ?

I'm certainly going to be at the Mansfield Show.

What was that stuff about a golf cart??? :D

19. rumor has it there will be a 3 maybe even a 4 night run at red rocks in august or september. this is nuts because they got banned from rr in 96. that show will be epic!!! ill be at their 2day alpine run and ill see what else i can go to. between this and dead, im going broke this summer like i said.

20. Requested my tickets for Alpine both nights! WOOOO HOOOO