Phish appreciation

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by StoneColdChilla, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Best band to blaze to.

Where the GC Phans at?

[​IMG]

2. phuck yeah i love phish, going to see my phirst phish concert in 18 more days! couldn't be more exited

3. Lucky! They didn't come anywhere near me on the last tour :mad:

4. I have a ton of their CDs. Just listening to them jam makes me want to learn to play guitar, it seems like being there on stage, high as fuck, and just chilling playing whatever would be awesome.

5. went to the show at star lake on 6.18 and it was 3 1/2 hours of musical bliss. second set was trey absolutely ripping it up. wish i could've gone to more shows but i'm glad to see the band back together and just enjoying the fuck out of playing music again. it's a beautiful thing.

6. yea, i wanted to see them when they came to asheville, but our shitty ampitheater had only 3000 seats, and i didnt get one of them

great band tho:cool:

7. phish is phuckin amazing, im bout to try to go to that festival and get some acid for it

8. Too PHAR for me.

9. Phish is my favorite band ever. Got my ticket to Phish Phest 8 this past monday and buying my plane ticket to LA next paycheck

10. i just got back from the best smmer of music ever, rothbury, dmb, umphreys, and i just got my tix for 8

11. LOL @ Homer

12. I LOVE phish, I listen to them everyday :)

13. Phish is headstache as fuck! going to toyota park next tuesday and i already saw em at bonnarroo, alpine, and deer creek. ALPINE DAY 2 SECOND SET WAS EPIC NASTY, if i find a link i'll upload it

14. What i'd give to see them just once.

15. I am a pretty huge Phish head. I'm a Gamehenge fan, my favorite live album is Live 9. The Fluffhead, Hood, Forbins, all amazing.

This year I was at Pittsburgh, and I'll be at Toyota Park, Darien Lake, Hartford & SPAC.

I have 2 tickets to Gorge, WA on 8/8 if anyone wants. :smoking:

16. Page McConnell is the shit. They are all great musicians who really know how to play their instruments and feed off each other. Listening to the 3/6 hampton reunion show as I'm writing this. I haven't had the chance to see them yet but I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot of them in the near future if they continue to tour for the next few years (not sure what their plans are or anything really).

17. I always thought that was Trey in your avatar!

The gorge must be the shit its a classic venue

18. YEM is simply the best stoner song possible.

19. Saw them at roo for the first time, I shat my pants probably ten different times during the Friday night show. Seeing them in like a week at Merriweather, can't fucking wait.

20. any other phans love the song "Waves" off of the album Round Room?

:)