Phish 2011 Summer Tour!!!!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by DirtyPete, May 13, 2011.

1. You wonder why this thread isn't that active? It's not because people aren't into phish its that there are so so soo many forums and sites JUST for phish. I mean you can blog about type II jamming all day long or how that page solo from 3/4/91 was its endless

2. I dont like phishm, but they have the coolest tickets

3. I'm just looking for fellow GC'ers who are going to see Phish this summer. I'm going to keep bumping this until next Friday. :D

4. you kidding? keep bumping this thread until the end of the summer tour!

5. Bethel will be good

6. my Sunday night Bethel tickets should be arriving tomorrow to accompany my Saturday night bethel tickets. Time to rage, YES?

7. 1 WEEK!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaOX1J4SeJo]YouTube - ‪Phish: Corrina [HD] 2010-10-29 - Atlantic City, NJ‬‏[/ame]

8. I would go but they don't really come around here or when they do I hear about it afterwards. I'm pretty sure the closest they are coming to my area is Cincinnati, OH but I do not have a job. So no money for such things.

9. Just a few more days!! :wave:

I'll be leaving for Yasgur's Thursday night, hopefully make it there with enough light outside to set up my tent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zceuA0CSQmg]YouTube - ‪Phish | 12.03.09 | Boogie on Reggae Woman | Madison Square Garden - New York, NY‬‏[/ame]

10. #30 Harry Hood, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011
  11. Leaving tomorrow!

:wave:

12. Anyone who was planning on going to Yasgurs farm to camp this weekend for Phish is now shit out of luck, including myself. It's all gone pear shaped. They shut it down.

13. I'll see ya there

14. This was me Saturday night:

[​IMG]

15. Blossom Music Center June 4th anyone?? :hello:

16. ill be at watkins glen. cant wait to get my face melted also.

17. I'll be in Camden on Friday!!!

How much weed have you guys been bringing and what have you been smoking from? I'm going with 2 friends and we were thinking of getting a quarter and pre-rolling the joints, but someone told me that would be too much.. :confused:

18. Super ball bump.

19. I missed their show this year, I will be going to 3/4 shows next yur.

20. I was at Raleigh. It was awesome!