Phire Inline + Sky Glass w/ Blue Dot A/c

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by doommphil, Feb 24, 2010.

1. These are some of my older pieces, i have the pictures and figured i'd show you guys, the Phire is kinda dirty, im sorry, it rarely got that dirty but this was the day after we got it, which was 420... and as you can see, it was quite a day. The last one is just for the fuck of it. It was in a closet with 2 blunts. Here's the pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:smoking:

PS. I'm getting a new bong sunday. I'll post pic's then, sadly i won't have the camera these were taken with.

2. Billy Blunt Hands... equivalent to edward 40 hands... but better!

3. Once upon a time....I cleaned my bong?

4. Yeah i know its nasty, i wish i had clean pictures but the pigs took that baby from me. Those pics are on 4/21 so you can probably imagine what went through them

5. yeah i could have done without the huge closeup of nasty ass resin, but other than that not bad. what tube are you looking to pick up.

6. Nice pieces, props on the white chapel shirt.

7. I'm not 100% what i'm going to pick up this weekend, possibly a Delta9, or a lux. but if i have the money or there's a decent sale i'm going to try to get a toro, which i'd prefer obviously. I'll post pictures of it before i smoke out of it along with a milk vid sunday night when i get it

8. Do not get a Delta 9. They hit SOOOO nice, but i've had three in the last 6 months break (unfixable) from almost nothing. Get something with better joints.

9. I hear you, but my ex girlfriend has a Delta 9 that we got for 109$. shit has been hit numerous times and still not broken. i'm def gonna make sure its another thick one, 7mm definitely

10. Do what you will, but from my experiences, losing an expensive delta 9 (or 3) is horrible. Kinda like mom losing her son, no stoner wants to lose a bong.

Either way, the delta 9 makes phenomenal bong performance, and you won't regret with your buy!

This was the last Delta before it broke :(
    [​IMG]

11. #11 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
    I have a Lux and it's my must used bong, I love it. It has one 5 arm tree perc and a diffused downstem. Pretty smoothe and no drag at all. Plus mine is a beaker, I just didn't think the straight had enough volume. Get something thick and simple. Diffused downstem of course.
    But my lux is only 14", which is good to add small attachments too without adding a lot of drag.

I used to hear good things but not as much anymore, get whatever you want. I like to try iynout before I buy with just water. If you can get your hands on a US Tube, it's just about the thickest piece of glass that you could buy.