Phire Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Smokaification, Nov 1, 2009.

1. The only name brand stuff my local shop has is Phire and I was wondering if they are any good. I just spent 10mins lookin for an online store but couldnt find one.

Ive heard good and bad things but i want to know how phire compares to popular brands like roor, illa, and us tubes. Thank you for your time.:smoke:

2. Phire doesnt compare to roor, illa, etc.

But they are cheap as far as i know.

3. What makes phire of lesser quality compared to roors(etc)?

The phire brand is pretty much the only GonG my local shop sells. I have two grommet bongs(thick glass) but after browsing the city and hittin a few GonGs myself i feel it is my duty as a glass/grass lover to own one.

4. Phire bongs are still good I have always enjoyed using them.

5. They arent bad for the money. If you are careful with them they will last. I picked up a 14" dome perc beaker for $60 so if you can get a good price on them go for it.

6. My friend has a Phire and it is a nice bong. Supposedly they don't have the best glass and welds and obviously don't have the quality of RooЯ, Toro, Illadelph, Medicalli, etc. but if that is all you can find and you are careful with it it will definitely treat you well.

James

7. Phire makes some decent pieces, not great, but decent. They get the job done and don't cost you an arm and a leg so to say, but don't expect it to be a bulletproof piece.

8. Is there an online shop or gallery so i can browse the different ones?

9. i just got a stemless phire with an inline diffy for 160. great tubes for great prices.

10. Go to Cali. Thats where there made. Along with now Illusion i believe. I got a nice Phire Legacy circ perc A/C here. Its about 10 inches tall and super thick and extremely sturdy. It was priced at $135 but i got if for $85 out the door. Brand new with no problems.