Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Philthy Phil Presents "Blueberry Diesel"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PhilthyPhil, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Wow this stuff is just fucking amazing thats all I can say. What got me was the taste a super diesel sour taste with a hint of blueberry after taste its just done perfect. Got an ounce for 280 smoked a .4 notch with my dealer and was blown away. Enlarge those babies and see the beautiful trich coverage and purple undertone :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

Attached Files:

2. dank bud and a mad good price for it!!

3. Yes Im so glad I live on the west coast usa dank buds everywhereeeeee

4. The best part of waking up is a blunt in your cupppp

5. Never had but now I'd kill for some, looks fucking delicious!!!

6. i love both of those strains, they are two of my all time favorite sativas and this looks super dank. awesome pickup, man

7. Excellent pickup looks funky!! 280 a zip ain't bad either.

8. Happens to be 2 of my favorites as well I was so pysched to get this has a definent sativa uplift but definitely a good hybrid.

9. Looks like some good herb, at a good price.

Enjoy :smoke:

10. Looks killer bro, such a nice price too. enjoy that stuff