philosophy

Discussion in 'General' started by himself, Mar 4, 2004.

1. you know how when your stoned sometimes you say inteelligent shit w/out realizing it? well one time a guy leaned over and said here hit this, theres some rez left. and i said 'naw man, idont take rez hits. its the first sign of desperation.' i thought that was pretty cool and haven't taken a rez hit since. if you disagree with me, thats totally cool sometimes i wanna take a rez hit but don't. just to stay true to my word. just sayin' this cuz i thought it was kindof cool. alright, smoke on fellow smokers

2. I wouldn't say it's so much a sign of desperation as thrift. If you don't have any weed left or don't feel like smoking what you've got but still wanna get a bit buzzed, resin hits are nice.

3. I don't have any problem with hitting resin, but I'd prefer bud. When I smoked I had enough bud that I didn't need to hit resin, but sometimes I scraped and hit it so that I wasn't smoking all my bud and could save a little $$.

4. That was cool.

5. ya dude thats prettyy cool.

philosophy is tight.

we should all put together are stoner words of wisdom, and make a philosophy everyone in the world can live by

6. yeah man, sounds good. I think stoners could make a book and about all the things that our society is fucked up from. If they're aware of it, people are more likely to change it right? alright thanks for your feedback bro's. (and sis's)