Philosophy of sex

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Toxy, Apr 10, 2011.

1. This describes how I feel about sex :love:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-b3JjwzjB4[/ame]

2. Sex is more mental than it is physical to me, i could get as much pleasure talking than fucking.

3. Sex is more mental than physical? Without physicallity you wouldn't be able to have sex. o_O

I get what you are saying though. There is a mental degree towards the FEELINGS of sexual presence.

4. Girls that fuck my mind then fuck my brains out do better in the long run then sluts that give the pink up for my own carnal pleasure. I like the connections and game that comes along with it.

5. Once again, I understand this. And once again WITHOUT PHYSICALLITY WE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HAVE SEX.

6. I think with my big head before my small head.

7. #7 1bakedpotato, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2011
    Thanks mister scientist, I didn't realize my DICK had to physically touch something to get pleasure ;)

I just wanted to put my two cents in my man, I wasn't saying anything negative besides pointing out I prefer handjobs of the mind and then the lips around my dick.

Not me :( Rationality cannot compete with orgasms...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWrFWGTa3H4[/ame]

8. I know you weren't :) I put my statement in caps only because the first 2 post stated the same concept.

9. Why not have a relationship with the other?

just five minutes a day sit oppositely to eachother, look at eachother and connect through your being and not your thoughts.

watch as the relationship depens and changes, it is the product of our inner energy field.

:)

10. "Physical; the best of all worlds."

Really good end statement.

11. sex is psychological to me... but it is a big let down if there's a psychological build up without a physical release. I suppose it's really fuckin awesome to have that psychological build up and even sustain it for a while... get on that high... but if it doesn't eventually reach the physical it's a long way down.

12. I've gotten to the point where I am practically asexual.... There are often days where I forget that sex even exists.

The only time I ever have any sexual desire is in wet dreams.... and even those don't bring me that much pleasure. It's just a manifestation of dormant animal desires.

My philosophy of sex is...... sex is wierd man, I don't get the obsession with it. There are so many greater, longer lived pleasures out there. It really is animal instinct. That opinion probably has something to do with the fact that I think humans look like wierd ass motherfuckers.... like an alien-monkey hybrid....

Unless it is combined with love, in which case it can bring a great deal of connection and intimacy.... but you don't need that when you love everything all the time.

It's not wrong or anything, I just don't find it very appealing. I would rather meditate and have 30 minutes of intense body pleasure, that lasts all throughout the day afterwards than have sex and have 10 minutes max dick pleasure (at least I can only go 10 minutes, probably wayyyyy less now that I practically live the sexual life of an ascetic).

In fact a girl tried to send me a text to get some yesterday.... I told her I was sick and couldn't hang out because I decided I would rather record some music....

13. #13 GatorSuitcase, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2011
    All sex is is instinct. We need to procreate, so humans can live on, for as long as possible. It feels great, so we keep doing it. There's so much more out there, yet people focus on it soooo much. It's weird. You're just sticking this weird appendage into some girl and moaning and shit. It creeps me out a bit. When I first had sex, I was just sitting after, thinking, wow, what the fuck was that shit?

But wait, let me say, if you truly love and care for somebody, I can see it being AMAZING. You forget about how strange it all is cause you just care about that one girl with you. I could only have sex with a girl who I loved. Unfortunately, I've never been in love, so I don't know how that is. Probably absolutely fantastic.

14. This guy isn't getting laid. :rolleyes:

15. this describes how I feel
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0R-9c68ip0&NR=1]YouTube - Funckarma - Noir (1 Million Years B.C.)[/ame]
    I'm kinda on still the same page as "Loana"(Raquel).....except ..........Me "Tumak"

but to be totally serious, I feel that as much as our minds have evolved.......I think most of us still have a hint of what our survival has depended of up to this point. some still together, & more mutually now, act upon it .

But not to say that love didn't exist back in the day as it still does now:love:
    Theres nothing like the prolonged eye contact when theres a good connection mentally & physically. When that happens..........there's no words are even needed.:)

"I am sooooo fucked.......YES?"

16. The animal part of us definitely has an urge to procreate, and it is this aspect, when not properly understood, that is often the cause of many issues that affect relationships based upon it.

But for me, sex is far more mental than physical. With my partner, either the right visual stimulation, or knowing she's getting pleasure, can give me an orgasm without any physical stimulation taking place. In addition, if I haven't had sex for a while, I sometimes find myself having dream sex, where not only do I get to experience something internally, but it immediately translates into a physical emission which is so much more pleasurable and intense than I feel during normal waking sex (albeit inconveniently messier). It's not common these days though and sometimes I miss it. But it seems that I can't be involved in a sexual relationship and have dream sex too.

17. basically currently asexual or near to such

I currently prefer celibacy because at the moment at my presence current position 'sex' simply has too much 'cost'

I have evaluated 'sex' and have been without finding much 'reward' to it

I do believe rewarding 'sex' is probably possible - though simply at a different realm or position or similar than the current one I am at

18. #18 thabosshogg, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011

:laughing:

Let's just say I am not surprised by your response.

19. I'm gonna keep this thread going because I just realized how weird some post where. YEEEEEEBOI!

20. I see what you mean, but I view both as one and the same.