Phenotypes

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by twotokeengine, Aug 20, 2013.

1. #1 twotokeengine, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013
    High Blades,

here we go,

I got 4 NL auto by RQS sitting in week 9 of 10 [breeder rec'd].

the strain is 80/20 indicia/ruderallias

we had a hot July here which was mid flower for me, this has manifested the sativa phenotype on 3/4 of my girls, as the leaves are really thin, there are some indica leaves and ruder leaves but 3 are most definitely sativa dominated phenotypes.

pistels tinted orange 1.5 weeks ago but I after a heavy PK supplementation [bio] swards of fresh growth white pistels are bursting through. there looks to be a few weeks yet.

Theses are not going to be ready week 10 I know this, am I going to have wait sativa times ie 14/16 weeks?

I have not dealt with this before, and google isn't throwing up many results regarding indica taking on sativa phenotypes.

what do the blades think?

2. Every plant finishes at its own pace, depending largely on environment and genetics.

You will have to observe and microscope your plants regularly so you can make the right decision.

Noone can tell you when to harvest based on the info you provide, lest you supply the thread with macro pics every week.

3. #3 twotokeengine, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013
    high blade,

thanks, im in a very illegal state so I choose not to post pics

I will just have to keep watch.

its just so weird that an indo/ruder strain took on sativa characteristics its left me kind of clueless withregard to what timing to anticipate, and generally what to expect from the product! is the term a spanner in the works?

like the sativa gene had to be buried somewhere deep in the indo or ruder side. really deep. and the chances of it emerging. sativas require too much time for me to entertain them.

stay high