Phelps

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by rastasmoke64, Mar 3, 2009.

1. :mad:
    I beleive michael phelps did absolutley nothing wrong. its the medias fault that it got so much exposure. i mean the guy wins 8 medals and wants to rip a bong... who cares. that doesnt mean the picture has to be shown on every news channel. thats just my opinion. what do you think?

2. Phelps has won 14 gold medals and yes he did nothing wrong.

3. I believe this might have already been discussed in one of the 63 other Michael Phelps threads...

4. There are plenty of enlightened people in this world that know he did nothing wrong as well. However, there are still many nieve people who buy into 1930's propaganda and pass it off as truth.

5. yeah well hopefully in a very short time like a few more years the reefer madness and government propaganda will wear off and the truth of marijuana will be widespread and all prejudices erased... i think that its bs that phelps gets all this media attention for rippin a hit, obama did drugs in college, george washington grew cannabis, and other shit. y the fuck is the media soo uptight about it? our culture tried sooo fucking hard to praise drinking and comend marijuana that now we just smoke more than ever. I do sometimes think that smoking is trendy rite now or culture-wise, but i guess that it is counter-culture, idfk too tired to think.

LOL, i heard that because kellog's dropped phelps as a sponsor, the "stoners" of america will boycott kellog's... i actually do think that if stoners are really kellog's number one consumer expect for kids the age of 10, then they are in real trouble... good thing i eat cookie crisp, from general mills, now i dont have to argue with stoners about y im not going to stop eating cookie crisp... im addicted to that shit cooooooooookkkiiieee crisp

6. "im addicted to that shit cooooooooookkkiiieee crisp"

lmao^