Phelps Pipe Hits EBay

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Superjoint, Feb 13, 2009.

1. honestly the guy likes to party, he's won like 14 gold medals, give him a break. it's not helping him in anyway, if anything him toking up hurts him. atleast he chooses good glass

2. ebay wont let you sell any smoking stuff on it, so i dont believe it

3. like an hour away man.
    idd gotten him fucked upl

4. Kellogg's two scoops of Bullshit!!!:mad:

5. In the shit economy they where looking for a way to drop Phelps anyways, the picture just kinda fell into their laps

6. this guy is a true hustler burns and then tries to sell him pipe for 100gs what might he do with that money ? for that 100 grand you know how much bud you can buy ? whoever bought that is either filthy rich or is retarded. maybe the museum will pick it up

7. #28 calikevin87, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009

They do allow tobacco smoking products. I have seen pipes and vaporizors on there.

That SNL clip was gold, lmao.

8. the cops have the bong now, if anything it'll go in their confiscated paraphanalia museum haha. what idiot sells it on ebay right after it happens, coulda waited 4 months and used a totally unknown source to sell it and get prolly 500g's instead, and have it not connected to you whatsoever

9. yeah thats how i feel too. i mean, why would a country accuse a man of using a substance that is considered a medicine in some places and is used by many people across America? also, being an olympic swimmer im sure he suffers from pain because he is constantly pushing his body to the limits so that he can swim faster and stronger while at the same time the stress of being the pride of your country is definantly more than enough reason to get a medical marijuana card in so cal.

10. Its all bull shit you have guys in baseball who knowingly used peformance enhancing drugs, and they are still considerd all stars. This guy swims and smokes a bit of bud and now hes a peice of shit.