Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Phat Glass?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mystic, May 25, 2007.

1. Anyone know where I can buy a heady inside out color changing tube?

Not looking for anything too big...12-18inches would be plenty...but the acrylic one I have sucks..even though it has a glass stem and bowl...Glass is the only way.

Thanks!

2. i dunno exactly what you mean by "tube" do you mean like a bong?? ive heard them being refereed to as straight tubes.

But regardless of what you want, your local or online headshop should prolly have something that will catch your attention.

Ill reccomend the shop here at Grasscity, just because

3. The selection and prices here online aren't that good. My head shop out in the country I think took up stock in acrylics...and I can't seem to find any good online shops...

Anyone know of some good spots in the carolinas?

4. i live in south carolina...there are a lot of good places 2 get pieces around me