Phantom vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by wolfkidz, May 11, 2010.

1. Everything you just said could be directed towards, well, anything.

I mean, I have one sitting here right infront of me...There are no toxic emissions, and it does just what a vaporizer is supposed to do.

What's wrong with that? Why can't you big-headed people just accept it?

2. Fine. Enjoy your "piece".
    /thread

3. Flaming didn't start until you took my warning against buying a Chinese knockoff personally, and then it was just you for a while. Then I couldn't resist lol.

This guy is hilarious, I've just received two PM's from him too, one in which he tells me to "articulate" next time and the other he claims he means nothing personal.

OK :p

4. Lol taking my act of kindness for granted?

Kay.

Please indulge is on your knowledge of the Phantom vs. the Volcano? I mean, you were able to distuingish the differences of vapor, right? Even though I used a strain of cannabis that has about 50% thc? And earwax?

5. And centizen, articulating your replies will better help you not look like an idiot.

You must not know what proof-reading is........

6. The differences have been stated time and time again, shit temperature gauge, brass heating element, lack of anybody other than a faceless Chinese company putting their name behind it (not even a website) and the fact that you still think I even care about the differences between the volcano and the phantom is ridiculous because I have stated time and time again, that the reason I am still in this thread is because I want people reading it to know that the phantom is a terrible option and for exactly the same amount of money an far more versatile and efficient instrument could be had.

I'm not the only one either; numerous people have come into this thread and said the same thing but you just choose to ignore and press ahead with more ridiculousness.

7. ...the reason more and more people are coming into this thread posting irrelevant statements is because this is the most active thread in the category? now i'm explaining forum 101?
    they come here, they see an argument. they see me as a new, and obviously not an active user...

You on the other hand have, if possible, gained respect from others, or atleast they know who you are....This makes them more likely to back you up.

Okay. Enough psychology/forum basics.(It's amazing how many factors you negate in coming up with your crazy-wild rationalizations.)

Please answer my question. How in your area of expertise are you able to distuingish the differences of vapor? I don't care about who made the Phantom, or what nationality they are. I want you to answer questions and quit beating around the bush. You've used cheap shots for nearly ever scenario in explaining the alleged deficiencies of this device. Now, if you heard time and again that Ford's were shitty vehicles, and you just so happend to come accross a cheap ford; and you find out it's a great vehicle that just needs a certain level of required input, wouldn't you be doing the same thing I'm doing now?

I've been sitting here with my Phantom thinking to myself, "these guys are crazy!!!"

I'd bet good money, that YOU DONT EVEN OWN ONE!!

8. #69 CentiZen, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
    Also if your wondering why I keep on ringing on that brass heating element, this is why

Metal fume fever - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Metal fume fever also known as brass founders' ague, brass shakes,[1] zinc shakes, Galvie Flu, or Monday morning fever[2] is an illness caused primarily by exposure to certain fumes."

Im sure right now it tastes fine. But after many heat up and cool down cycles, you'll defiantly taste it. Brass is not used in any, ANY reputable vaporizer on the market for good reason. It's used in the phantom for one reason, it's cheap.

And your right, I don't own one anymore. It was trashed as soon as the metallic taste started and then I got the herbalaire.

9. and why would you wait until now to bring this up with credible evidence.........

10. if you would have told me that you previously owned one, got the metallic taste, and that brass causes an illness i would have taken you seriously rather than go into a spastic defense mode.

11. It was mentioned in the book like refute you neglected to read...

And really all of that information, would have been readily available to you down at fuckcombustion.

12. lies.

i'd remember something like that.

well, regardless. until that brass taste comes, it's a great vape lol.

though, now i would understand why you wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it.

although for a current owner, it's paradise :)

just means i get to get another one sometime soon. Lol.

13. hahahahh joeseph you're over it. the vape sucks, acknowledge that at least

14. Hahaha, I'm no mod and I have much better things to do than dealing with all the bullshit that the mods do. I give them plenty of credit for cleaning things up;)

All I wanted was a video from you showing how well this product works. You've responded a few times and I really just don't see any supporting evidence.

Like MikeFranklet said thread might as well be /closed

15. LOL

The vape's amazing. Just loaded up some Blue Goo, does wonders.

One ground up nug has lasted me 5 bags.

16. Fuck off already. Mod's, feel free to ban me or neg rep or whatever you have to do. This doucher deserves it.
    Joe, give it a fucking rest, and fuck the fuck off.
    This thread is years old /thread, and fuck off.

On a separate note, I have an arizer solo. 1 x 0.2gram bowl gets me plenty baked. The most I've ever tried is a full/0.2g bowl and a half/0.1g bowl because it's so damn efficient. I won't be trying two full bowls until 4/20.

And Joe, fuck the fuck off. You're like the kid in the playground who screams for attention but has nothing interesting to share.

17. #78 JoesephSchoseph, Feb 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2012

You're just jealous that you don't own a Phantom.

If my portable vape emitted a plastic taste 24/7, i'd be a little pissed off too.

Calm down little girl.

And you should be proud of your very low tolerance. If it weren't for smokers like you, nobody would think that vapes any good.

(By the way, the Phantom has equal ratings to almost all vaporizers described here on Amazon.com)

*I ONLY LIKE VAPEZ THAT MY FRIENDS TELL ME ARE COOL LOL I DONT THINK FOR MYSELF
    :hello:.*

And not to mention your blog of failed life events. If nobody has seen this yet you've got to check this out.

WHO IS HE TALKING TO?!

http://forum.grasscity.com/blogs/mikefranklet/

18. [quote name='"MikeFranklet"']

Fuck off already. Mod's, feel free to ban me or neg rep or whatever you have to do. This doucher deserves it.
    Joe, give it a fucking rest, and fuck the fuck off.
    This thread is years old /thread, and fuck off.

On a separate note, I have an arizer solo. 1 x 0.2gram bowl gets me plenty baked. The most I've ever tried is a full/0.2g bowl and a half/0.1g bowl because it's so damn efficient. I won't be trying two full bowls until 4/20.

And Joe, fuck the fuck off. You're like the kid in the playground who screams for attention but has nothing interesting to share.[/quote]

Thanks dude, this was so nessisary. I'm pretty sure if you hadn't just kicked the hornets nest like that this thread would have fallen into infinity. But now i wouldn't be surprises if iits on the first page of toking tools for another week now.

And Joe, as far as I'm concerned our argument has reached its endpoint and I've no interest in starting another, but the solo gives off no plastic fumes, there just is no plastic used in the design.

19. cenTizen there's a heat absorbing peice of plastic surrounding the stainless steel heating element.

I had a friend that owned one.

Now, before that sparks into a fight let me add, I had a friend who owned one. I may be wrong or he may of had an older model. But he wasn't able to rid it of the smell.