Phantom vape heating element?? Ceramic?? Need help fixing my vape.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Weedo916, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Help me fix my vape, where do I buy the heating element?

2. I think people would have responded to your first post. What makes you think 6 is gunna make it any quicker man?

Just spamming the forum...

3. Only posted twice smart guy what's it to u I don't need u wasting ur words in this post

4. #4 CentiZen, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    Wow, good luck getting any help from anyone with that attitude. We're not getting paid to help you. And besides, I know this has been discussed this in other threads on the phantom. Do a search; I don't feel like doing an uppity douche's work for him.

And by the way, these things are made to break by the cheap chinese company that made them. Just actually pay some good money and buy a real vape.

(Also, I count no less than 5 posts. Stop spamming, we heard you the first time)

Name-calling and disrespect are not tolerated here = WW

5. #5 ClearTheTube, Jun 22, 2012
    All six of your posts are about this vape. I just want to know what you thought spamming the entire vaporizer forum would possibly accomplish other than getting your ass banned. You're clearly not in any state of mind to function properly amongst people on the internet, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

You are not a moderator, do not act like one. Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

6. #6 Weedo916, Jun 22, 2012
    Now all this is spamming up the forum look at these answers that have nothing to do with my question. You guys act like u own this hahah damn computer geeks get so offended. Sorry I am a first time user why don't y'all mind ur bizness if u can't help. Does that make u feel good or something talking shit on the net? Do u feel like a man? Lucky this ain't face to face ....yadidar

O yea I don't really care how many times I post or what my attitude is ***** I don't kno u so eat a dick

Name-calling and disrespect are not tolerated here _ WW

7. #7 Weedo916, Jun 22, 2012
    Stay off my Tip if u can't help or jus wana talk about numbers

More Disrespect - WW

8. "People that try to mind your business don't really have their life's under control, they want to have yours under control."
    ANYBODY CAN GOOGLE A QUOTE

9. #9 Weedo916, Jun 22, 2012
    Replies: 11
    It's happening (and I need input)
    Views: 523
    Posted By ClearTheTube
    It's happening (and I need input)

"'Sup broskis's. I just got my job back as a cook at Sonic (as you can see I have my priorities straight in life("hahahha")) and now all I can think about is what the fuck I'm gonna do with my paycheck. I'm a gay boy who likes pene and wondering how much can I get for my whole paycheck. I was born aug. 25 1990 and been gay ever since then and I like to wrestle."

More Disrespect - WW

10. #10 ClearTheTube, Jun 22, 2012
    You put the M in mad, bro. I'm not going to try and pick apart all the dumb shit you said to me, but at least I have a job and don't have to spam an internet forum because my POS off-brand vaporizer I spent my life savings on broke and left me up shit creek without a paddle.

More Disrespect - WW

11. #11 jkcole, Jun 22, 2012
    Glad to see somebody had the answer for you, and that you were able to fix your vaporizer. Maybe if you werent such an angry little cheap bastard, your Chinese sweatshop vape may not cause all this trouble for you ;)

And see how far you have gotten by getting mad at others and pissing people off

Enjoy your Phantom :D

More Disrespect - WW

12. Hahaha thanks for the laugh buddy, looks like you've got some issues in your life to be so quick to lash out.

I hope one day you learn how to act in a mature fashion. I think you might find things work out better for you that way.

13. #13 Weedo916, Jun 23, 2012
    Quick to lash out hahah I just posted a question and you respone with a answer that has nothing to do with it. I don't care about spamming so what sue me.
    This fool works at sonics Hhahaha has his priorities str8 hahah nigha cook me sum fries boi hahah I ain't hattin tho my life good too smoke purp fuck bitches get money yeeee
    More Disrespect - WW

14. #14 CentiZen, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
    I couldn't give a fuck where he works and the fact you think you can derive a persons worth from that is laughable. Judging from your spelling/maturity levels I doubt you could do much better.

I mean you bought a super cheap chinese knockoff volcano and now want to fix it after it broke instead of buying a real vape so don't try to pretend your all hot shit throwing hundred dollar bills around.

Whatever, I guess you make fun of whatever you can when you've not got a leg to stand on. Why don't you go enjoy your "good life" instead of trying to validate yourself on the internet.

15. Wtf hahah really yea I whipe my ass wit hunneds and I don't kno how to spell it seems like u idiots just wana talk shit to prove something I don't care what ur opinion is. Do u own this website?

16. And I like the phantom it's cheap yea so. Got a volcano too . All I wanted to do is fix it and give it to my lil bruh. Who gives a fuck how I spend money nig worry bout ur pockets. Bet u would mind ur bizness if u were in my presence!

17. Enuff said hahahha

18. You ever shit through a screen door?

19. Google works miracles!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.