PH (x) Bong?

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned_nate, Mar 26, 2007.

1. At my local head shop there are 2 different kinds of ph x pipes, the trinity and there is just a straight one with ice notches and a round bottom. the trinity is 320 and the other one is 200. i think im gonna get the regular one for 200. it has the little holes on the bottom of the down stem. i was wondering if this is a good bong for 200. or if any of you have had any problems with a similar bong. ive heard there might be drag problems wtih this but im not too worried about that. i would be looking into getting a ashcatcher and other acceseries also, but i would probably wait a little while. does anyone have this cause i think im gonna go pick it up as soon as i make my desision. Thanks for the help and i wish i could have been a little more specific.

2. here i found some pics are these the ones you speak of if so the only difference is one perc and as for the drag thing i think the drag complaint was with multiple percs so if you just get the single perc the drag wont be to bad but remember if it does have some drag an ashcatcher will make it worse

and if you should get it well that is up to you some people swear by PH(X) and some people swear by RooR it really up to what you like and is best for you

Trinity
    [​IMG]

Triple Percolated Water Pipe
    (2 percs, 1 diffuser)
    Beaker Bottom 50cm tall
    (Stem and Bowl included)

PH(X) 5.0
    [​IMG]

Single Percolated Water Pipe
    (1 Diffuser)
    5mm Glass, 18mm joints
    Beaker Bottom 40cm tall
    (Stem and Bowl included)

Edit oops i missed where it said straight so the second pic is wrong but did the straight tube have a perc or not i could not find any pics of a stright tube PH(X)

3. ide go with the straight non perc.. dome percs suck but theres nothing wrong with their regular tubes

4. if u can afford it, look at the trinity. the domes do drag alot, but it is gonna make ur smoke that much cooler. i was just ripping the trinity at grey area coffeeshop in the dam and it surprised me at how it compared to the more expensive perc'd bongs from other companies. and when ti comes down to it, any bong thats tripple perc'd is gonna have a decent amount of drag.

5. I say that if you want a nice smooth hit then save up for the trinity and get the perc. But if you want a good clean less drag then get the straight tube. I have a PH x and I like them alot...I don't swear by them but I love it and it gets me high!

6. idk im also looking at the little sista roor but no where around here carries them so maybe ill have to order it. im not really sure yet still looking.

7. I've hit a trinity. The hit was smooth as hell, but a little draggy for my liking. I like effortless clears, which you do not get with them dome percs. If you've got your heart set on the ph(x), then go for it, otherwise, i'd look into the Lux mini-perc, probably beaker bottom for the sake of volume. I assume this'll be your daily driver?