Ph problems and Deficiencies

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Herb Scerp, May 6, 2015.

1. #1 Herb Scerp, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
    So I'm in my third week of flowering and I have a plant with some serious problems as well as Ph problems with 3 other plants too.
    I transplanted a few days before flowering and the next two waterings I used the recommended dose of Fox Farm Big Bloom.
    The plant below, the one with serious problems, didn't look the best before switching to flowering but my others did and I was on a time limit so I couldnt wait to fix the problems.
    A week ago I checked the Ph of the runoff water for all my plants. One plant was fine and the rest had way too acidic soil. I thought this was strange because the water I had been giving them was a little too basic. So I flushed them but I only used about a gallon of water for each plant and they're in 3 gallon pots.
    I figure that the plant had some deficiency problems so I foliage fed it last night since it hasn't been getting enought nutes...
    My plants came from bag seed, but the strains were Middle Fork and Grape Kush (hybrids). Every seed turned out to be female!

Anyways, my questions are:
    Did I over fertilize since the plants roots hadn't filled the space in the new pot yet?
    Was foliage feeding the right thing to do?
    What did I do wrong and how can I fix it?
    Also- on the picture on one of the fan leaves there's what looks like a smaller leaf growing out of it... Is that cuz of stress?
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. when you flush it should be a ton of water...3 times the volume of the pot in water.  Add more light, epsom salt, and perlite next run.  Also pinch the crap out of the main stalk if it ever decides to get that tall again. Really work it over. You need those bottom shoots to grow out and also easy on the water.  Let the plant droop once from lack of water to get an idea of what we are talking about.

3. Ok thanks. But what's wrong with my nutrients? Is there salt buildup from over fertilization?