ph pissing me off

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by kcozzzzz, Mar 2, 2006.

1. been at this for 5 years never had this problem before i use fox farms ocean forest nver been a problem before , the last 2 bags i bought ph was 7-8, use fox farms nutes allso , so i all so bought earth juice ph down add when i water my ph is 5.6-6.8, but i dont water every day, and when i dont ph goes back up , some leaf burn, any1 with any info would much be a blessing:confused:

2. hey, I'm sorry that I'm not much help. But I heard nutes take some part in the ph rising. Try flushing them out a little or just cut down on the ferts. Also you said you don't water everyday, well, exactly how often do you water? I recommend not watering untill the soil is dry (not damp) an inch deep.

3. Are you growing in soil or hydroponically?

4. i water when soil is dry, this is the first problems i have had with fox farms or could be the strain i am growing ,mango well thanks for imput

5. i am in fox farms ocean forest,thought of mixing with cheaper medium?
    thanks vtec any ideas plant is 2 weeks from finish anyway , i will try mix next grow later thai

6. Hi Kcozzzz
    If you are two weeks from harvest I would stop fertilizing at this point. Flush the plants on their last watering and harvest the plants during their dark period. Good luck and happy toking...

7. tanks and good growing 2 u