pH Perfect nutrients, help please?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Lilreddcupcakes, Sep 20, 2012.

1. I am a first time grower and I really wanted to try the pH perfect nutrients by Advanced Nutrients. I am not sure whether to get the Grow, Micro, Bloom line or the Sensi two-part line. Is there a huge difference between the two? Anyone that has experience with either would be a great help :)

2. I'm on my first Advanced PH Perfect grow I used the 3part for veg then switched to Sensi for bloom. So Far So Good I'm on day 20 for bloom. I have had PH issues still with it PH staying around 6.8 . I emailed Advanced and the answer was dont look at your PH any more just run it its all good, just start with good PH water 5.8-6.2 I'm running DWC so I change the water every sunday. Good luck

3. #3 jakesterjammin, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2012
    IMHPO, I'd run the cheapest base nutes because it's the additives which help the plants in flowering...
    So like chaos4profit, I too use the 3 part base, but I use it all the way through....

Just remember when you mix, you can always add more, but it sucks to dump and have to add water to get your ppm..
    And the adds or add backs are simply equal parts of each... ;)

Good luck...
    :wave:

4. In terms of personal preference, I like Sensi because it's easier to use. When you have a three-part base, that means three different parts to screw up. LOL

Sensi has been amazing, especially with the pH Perfect formulation.

I think it's a personal preference, as they're both strong nutrients.

5. I use sensi a/b and love it. I also use a variety of additives also with varying results. Advice is to start simple and add as you go. The only ones I consider essential is the big bud and overdrive.