Ph or over watering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jsimp2186, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Just watered 2 days ago. Watered to runoff. Let sit for an hour and drained runoff. Run off came back at 6.5. What is this? I'm thinking overwatering. 20190307_104304.jpg 20190307_104226.jpg 20190307_104323.jpg 20190307_104339.jpg 20190307_104318.jpg

Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.

—Bob Marley

2. looks fine pal its probably nutrients on the leaves burning probably after youve watered them and spilt drops on leaves

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

3. What are your temps, night and day?

4. I did get lazy this time and just poured the water over the back leaves. I've rotated them since. Thank you.

—Bob Marley

5. 70°/70RH

—Bob Marley

6. 70/70 day
    Night time doesn't drop below 64°/55rh

—Bob Marley

7. Overwatering doesn't cause leaf discoloration.

8. Are some of those leaves copper colored or is it the light?

Also, ever notice any dampness on the leaves? Fans on at night?

9. It's the light. It's more of a loss of color. Know what I mean? Leaves are dry. I was just wondering if I should be misting them? The humidity and temps are fine with just watering

—Bob Marley

10. You can mist them if you want. A little epsom maybe, though I can't say I see a mag issue, but a little won't hurt.

Honestly, it looks like they were rubbing on a wall or something, or even each other, in some spots. The lighting makes it slightly difficult to see but I don't see anything terrible happening.

Don't go chasing ghosts, it'll only do you worse off. Just keep an eye on it if it's not worrying you too much.

• Like Like x 1