pH is a Bitch -

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Lion, Mar 20, 2009.

1. I've searched a while, and I can't find a pH measurement device of any kind. Could someone point me in the direction of a pH tester tool please, it'd be appreciated greatly.
    Also, the best pesticide to keep a general variety of buggies out of my garden? Thank you :bongin:

2. I found one at my local garden center but I'm not in the Us. I think they cost 10 dollars in the US. Maybe someone will tell yu where to get one.
    Outdoors, manures, meals, worm castings will buffer the pH. There aren't pH problems with organic grows. Add powxdered dolomite lime to be sure it's ok if you use native soil. So don't worry for pH outdoors if you're going organic. N, ferts are acidic. P, ferts are base. K, I don't know lol.

Common repellants:

A few cups half full of moth balls
    A copper ring around your plants
    Slug repellant in beginning.
    Coyote urine, dog hair etc...
    Pee around your spots too.
    Chicken wire if they're not big when you plant them. I don't use it. They go out at 2 feet.

Bye.

3. Perfect. I can do that. Thanks once again. Hmm..I'll have to set a pretty high budget for my standards.

4. Go to your local agway store. They have pH measurers for like 20-30 bucks. And a fine election of nutrients too