PH in @ 6.5 PH in runoff @ 4.5?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Klaatu, Jul 27, 2017.

1. #1 Klaatu, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    I don't really understand why my nute PH does this, is this a problem?
    I also have rust spots on my leaves, are these two part of the same problem?
    Thank you for your help.

2. FFOF their 3 weeks into flower other than that they look great.

3. I know the spots can be caused be pH fluctuations. You could always try a good flush until you get the correct pH runoff. 4.5 is a really low runoff and if that's what the soil is at well all types of lockout issues coming if no change.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'm using FFOF soil, they're 3.5 wks. into flower I am using GH Trio nutes at 1/2 the strength the amount suggested by GH. I have gone up to 2 tsps. of Cal/Mag per gallon. at water and feed. I also tried a foliar feed of epson salts and they just get worse!?

Attached Files:

5. Your probably going to have to grab some Dolomite lime to mix into your soil. Small amount at a time until your runoff is in correct range. About the only option ATM in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Do you water to runoff each time you water. Seems like there is some type of nutrient buildup that would cause the pH to be in such a low range? Also are you sure your device is calibrated correctly?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Please post several pictures in natural lighting. Can't see much of anything under HPS.

J

8. Thanks sooo much guy's, I'll take your advice.
    I flushed and the runoff is at 6.0 Much better

• Like Like x 1