pH correct?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mojave Dave, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Hi all,

I am just now preparing my two NFT tanks for four clones to go into. I have the CF levels at 10-12, but I wanted to make certain with the pH. I have read so many different answers in the books and other informational sources available to me that I am confused.

The best guess I can make on it all is that the pH should be kept to precisely 6.0. Is that correct for clones that are about a foot tall and will be vegging for one more week before going into flower.

The other thing is the nutes. I have read that keeping the CF levels low at say 10-12 is correct for clones this size.

Anyway, I need to do this today because I have to move the clones out of the grow box they're currently living in, and get them into the grow tent witht eh NFT tanks. I then must ready three big 4 gallon pots for he three strains I'll be growing in the box where the clones have been. So any advice you all can offer will be very appreciated indeed.

Thanks!

Mojave Dave

2. 6.0 seems a bit low to me. 6.3-6.6 is an easier range. my guess is that the plant will do fine from 6.0-6.7 but it becomes more difficult to lower more than u have to.

just my 2cents worth

3. Yeah thanks Froggy. I'm bringing it to within those numbers now. I am putting so much effort and tim into this grow and I want to be picky about everything that these plants muct depend on. Thanks again, mate!

Mojave Dave