Pfmohr1's PC Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Pfmohr1, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Alright guys so a housemate and I got bored and decided to try our hand at a small, stealthy indoor grow (still snowy here so we've got at least a month before we start our annual outdoor). We've picked up several QP's over the past few months, and in two pickups of some VERY nice bud we were lucky enough to find a few seeds.

I had this old PC case laying around:
    [​IMG]

So we decided to go ahead and outfit it for a grow. What's really nice about it is that it actually locks:
    [​IMG]

and is completely lightproof:
    [​IMG]
    This is a picture of it in a dark room; no light at all!!!

So we went ahead and stripped the insides out, lightproofed it, covered it with mylar, and fitted with with some CFLs:
    [​IMG]

That was last week, here are the kids at 8 days old:
    [​IMG]

The left plant was kind of a joke, a friend had a very strange looking mutant pot plant that hermied on him then died, so we grabbed a seed from that not really expecting it to grow. It's doing all kinds of weird shit right now, the leaves are all twisted and growing out from a single weird bunch, its basically a fucking runt. The other two are looking great though, especially for being a week old. So far no nutes, planning on starting on BC Grow in a week or two. I'm used to outdoor growing, and even my knowledge of indoor grows pertains more to larger grows, so I'm pretty clueless on when to start flowering in such a small case. I'm starting training in a week or so, but I know I'll still have to flower pretty early.

2. Just a pseudo-update (sans pictures for now, supposedly my buddy is giving my camera back tomorrow, we'll see). Started the kids on nutes yesterday and they loved 'em... fucking exploded and I can see a huge difference already. They're at day 14 now and looking amazing, nice and compact and healthy as hell. I'm using BC Grow for now, then BC bloom once it's time for flowering. Hopefully pics tomorrow (and not with my cell phone this time).