Peyote

Discussion in 'General' started by Unclescam777, Aug 19, 2004.

1. Has anybody ever taken Peyote? I know it's really hard to find but it's possible somebody on the city has experienced it. Are there any stories pertaining to it, or desires to take it?

2. ionno i herd its fun but you have to go out to arizona or new mexico in that area to find it

3. me my buddy and his step dad went out to northern texas, we met his stepdad`s friend who grew the plant that peyote is extraced from and he said it takes a different climate than what we have(by we i mean i am from chicago so not chicago weather) but we only chilled there for a sec and i wasnt that surious and thats all that i really know besides that its cheap as hell out in the dryer states

4. I know it takes a long time to grow(like 5-15 years) and is found in the desert...are the effects like mushrooms or is it a different kind of trip?

5. it suposed to be realy good tho but the indains liked it alot

6. i dunno but its rare as hell(i imagine expensive too) because it takes 15 YEARS to grow....its actually endangered i think

if you want some, find a cool indian..cuz its legal for priests in their church to do it

7. saw a english website recently that shipped peyote wordwide
    was 250 pounds for a 40 year old cactus
    dont remember the adress tho...

8. its a mescaline trip..most intense trip Ive ever heard stories of, and experienced..
    the native american church is actually exempt from US federal law, allowing use during religious ceremonies..
    I had a desire to try it. I no longer have any desire to pursue it again. it personally didnt agree with me and my mind, to each his own I suppose. its a extremely intense trip, be aware if you plan of trying it. I suggest make sure your mind body and soul are 100% all in *sync*
    i believe there are threads about this..search for peyote, mesc, mescaline..nubbin may have some good info floating around here and others as well..