Peyote

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kro-Nesis, Jun 8, 2003.

1. I'm back better than ever. I've been on vacation in California for the past 4weeks. Man I had the wildest trip ever, I had a chance to try some Peyote, I was freaking done in. I saw sh*t that almost made me loose my f*cking mind. Them kats should've told me about that before I chewed it. I was chewing a piece probably about the size o a Jolly Rancher. Toasted wasn't the word, more like "Chaurderized" or however you spell that sh*t.

****WARNING**** for those who have never tried it, if you have a weak stomach, or easily scared, I SUGGEST YOU STICK WITH THE bud, because that sh*t wasn't made to get tanked, I was told it was a sacred plant used for tribesmen in Mexico to speak with Gods. Whatever it wasa created for, getting high wasn't one of them.

2. well spoken^^^not something to try cause you just want a different kind of "high"

3. That is some powerful shit too. Maybe I should tried Xstacy first, b/c I felt like I was completly out-of-body! I saw myself fading away from lights and shit. That won't happen again, not even for a million bucks, NOT WORTH THE trauma, I PROMISE!!!

4. have any more :D

but yea... it's true.... peyote is a drug that you have to have respect for before you get your self involved on the ride.....

good mesc is the same way....

Grasscity Deals Near You