Petsmart

Discussion in 'Pets' started by DankkBudz, Jan 3, 2012.

1. I've always wondered this.... is it Pet Smart or Pets Mart. It could be the pets market.... or also a pet being smart. Im really high:smoking: :p

2. i've always implied it was pets-mart

like walmart… it's not wa-lmart

3. I think it was meant to be either, implying that it is both a pets mart, like walmart, and that they are also 'pet smart'

4. Its Pet Smart. lol I just look it up...lol

5. My *****, i dont even know the answer to your question.

But when i think of petsmart i think of when i first got my dog. (This yellow ass lab *****)

We went to petsmart to grab a cage for him to sleep in, its a fully wire constructed one my nigg.

First day after i get back from work, i go to unlock my ***** dawg from his cage. I open the front door of my house, and look at the cage and DIS ***** NOT IN THERE!

I get closer to inspect that cage, and i notice that a little section of it, probably 5" x 4" is fuckin MISSIN!

Then my ***** dawg comes runnin up there stairs to greet me.

TL;DR= My ***** dawg escaped from a wire cage, never found the wire from the cage, my dawg ate metal and is still alive today, wush gucci?

6. i believe its pets mart....it is a mart(market) the focus's on pets. Pet Smart just sounds like a uppity pet boutique

7. That's the point.

8. It's both.
    You can shop Pet Smart
    or you can go to Pets Mart.

I think they intentionally made it this way.

9. It's an overpriced store that sells very few good quality dog foods. :p

10. i think its meant to go both ways, but if it went one way, its pet smart

the pet is red, smart is blue... they say shop smart, at petsmart.... its spelled PetSmart....

they make it clear the smart is its own word, but i still think they implied it should be both

11. [​IMG]

As SIRSOG was saying
    by looking at the logo I would guess its Pet Smart.

But it is probably intentionally made to be thought of both ways.

Either way it is a better name that petco haha

12. Definitely Pet Smart.

13. Don't shop there, no matter what it is. My father has been a veterinarian for 25 years, and the company that OWNS Petsmart is genuinely in it for the money. They made a school for new vets, and out of the 100+ students, only 3 went to work for the company because of the attitude, and lack of actual caring for the animals.
    Just, thought I'd let you guys know. ._.
    But it's Pet Smart. Fer sher.

14. Petsmart is one of the most evil companies on earth.

Petco is pretty bad too. Back in the day they would just cram everything together.

Now the state cracked down on them, most petcos and petsmarts hardly have any live pets for sale.

I actually got denied a job there because I ACTUALLY cared about animals. Manager even told me herself!

15. [quote name='"smokehound"']Petsmart is one of the most evil companies on earth.

Petco is pretty bad too. Back in the day they would just cram everything together.

Now the state cracked down on them, most petcos and petsmarts hardly have any live pets for sale.

I actually got denied a job there because I ACTUALLY cared about animals. Manager even told me herself![/quote]

My wife is a manager at pets mart and I assure you that's not true. Your seeing black and white right now.

Most of the employees and managers care deeply for the pets even if corperate is a bunch if evil scum bags.

Remember petsmart is not a person but a bunch of people with their own lives

16. Sorry pal, but you're the one seeing black and white. You have the nerve to say they treat animals with care when they have a 50 gallon tank crammed with thousands of feeder fish teeming with disease? Not to mention they sell them AS feeder fish, when fish shouldn't be eating goldfish and minnows to begin with!

17. I shop at petco for ferret food due to lack of other options lol

i have never, and wouldnt ever buy a pet from them though, especially a ferret... they keep them in terrible conditions

18. reptiles and snakes can eat goldfish and minnows though lol

19. [quote name='"smokehound"']Sorry pal, but you're the one seeing black and white. You have the nerve to say they treat animals with care when they have a 50 gallon tank crammed with thousands of feeder fish teeming with disease? Not to mention they sell them AS feeder fish, when fish shouldn't be eating goldfish and minnows to begin with![/quote]

Clearly you don't know what seeing in black and white means. Also you are very closed.minded. I shall take my leave from this one

20. I saw a bunch of hamsters eating another hamster there. Idk if thats bad conditions though, it was weird.