Pets

Discussion in 'Pets' started by eatinbyaretic, Jul 6, 2003.

?

What kind of animals do you keep?

1. Dogs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cats

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Reptiles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Chickenssssss! Cockadoodledooooo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other #2 (one wasn't good enough)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. What kind of pets do you have?
    I have 2 adult red tail boas, female is 7' and male is 6', 12 leopard geckos, 10 females all gravid and 2 males. My dad whom i live with has 13 other snakes also. 2 dogs, both great danes, female is a harlequin the male is a blue.

2. Other. I have fish. Zoning out while staring at my fishtank is one of my favorite stoner activities!

hmm....i'd post a pic but the digi cam ain't workin at the moment :(

3. I have a dog that was a stray when we moved in 6 years ago and a cat that I found while running in northern Indiana. It was pouring rain and I saw this little bitty fur ball on the side of the road. He couldn't have been more than 8 weeks old and someone dumped him on the side of the road because no one around there had a little cat like that.

4. gg wang! Damn i wanna snake thats twice my size...talk about protection.....

5. my dad has a 16 foot retic python, would that do the trick? lol I also seen a 21 footer on an auction but she sold early

6. I have 5 cats!

7. :D me too!

well, 7 cats, 2 dogs, 2 chickens, ~ 240 frogs, ~35 fire belly newts, 2 guinnea pigs, and 3 rabbits (wild rabbits that i feed, not really a true "pet")

8. A real cool cat named buddah....and a cracked out dog named Wiskers...Both in Los Angeles though so I havent seen em for like 4 months.

I'm gonna get a monkey when I get money in, most definitely

9. i was interested in getting a monkey also. but then i looked at a website, and it tells you that you need to be home alot with it, and a bunch of other stuff. They basiclly sound like high matenience, which i already have enough animals to deal with as it is.

10. We have three dogs, and a Senegal parrot. Parrots are the shit.

11. I'm also gonna get an elephant when I have some cash as well,

impossible? No..

12. a red eyed tree frog and a duck billed platypus.

:p

and some cats.

13. mmm i used to have a hamster and two rabbits when i was younger nothing in the last 3 or 4 years though.

14. 3 dogs.....all huge...... wouldn't give em up for anything in the world...

15. i've got a 8 mth golden/white german shepard named Nova, and 2 cats - Gabby and Isis. Gabby is just 10wks and squawks constantly, and my beautiful Isis is 5yrs and won't come home cause of this stupid kitten.

16. the simpsons did it!

I have a dog. my pound puppy, the true love of my life :)

17. i have 7 chickens, 2 cats, and a cockatiel. i used to have a hedgehog, fish, a dog, another cat, and another chicken until they died...all of old age thankfully

18. Had a little Yorkie for close to twenty years. She died in 2000.

19. i've got a dog and like 20 fish, cause fish are cool....

20. I had Hampsters, a dog, hermit crabs, and fish.