Pets?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by binonexus, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright.. to start off i\'d like to say that i love animals in a non-disgusting way.. i have a 3 month old hound that is a total badass and i would do nothing to cause him harm...

But now onto the subject.. getting your pets high? Supposedly this is a pretty common practice and i think my dog has been exposed to enough marijuana smoke by now to have felt it a good amount.. Does any one get their pets stoned? Is it cruel to do this to your pet? can it cause long term effects of be detremental to their development?

2. some pets love it and others hate it. dome him. blow the smoke in his ear. and if hes like every other hound ive seen out there, he has huge ears. hell get extra high

3. would any one who isn\'t \'the law\' look at this as something cruel to the dog? yes he does have huge ears.. fucking adorable.. he would get high out of his ears? He has been in the car with us while we\'ve smoked a pretty good amount.. i think he did act a little weird..

4. Its cool when you get high with pets. Almost like there is a connection.

5. I do everything with this dog.. he\'s my kid and he\'s a badass.

6. well its not bad for their lungs and they get pretty high
    one good hits all a small dog needs, so he coulda got high
    its cruel if you let him try it an he doesnt like it but you force him to get high again
    im sure you wouldnt do that since you love the dog so much
    get him fucked uppp
    when my dogs high its the funniest thing ever

7. Haha my cat looooves getting smoked out, she\'ll run from wherever she is in the house and chill with me... lol here\'s a pic of her after I smoked her out earlier today:
    [​IMG]

*edit* - btw this is officially the coolest ass smoking buddy cat ever, she\'s fat as hell, has no tail, and her eyes are two different colors

8. he doesn\'t like.. hate it but he does act way funny.. kinda weird but funny.
    He\'s only a pup and i don\'t really wanna cause developmental harm.. i don\'t know when he would be fully matured..

9. HAHA thats what my cat does lay like that allll day long, and just purr its funny

maybe smoke him up when hes a little older, and see if he likes it then, smoking with the dog at an early age may not be too good for him but when hes fully mature it wont have many affects on his brain

10. I used to blow bong hits at my dog, he would just hold his breath. Every so often you would hear him coughing, my friends and I were laughing so hard it was funny! He would be chill (normally he\'s more alert) and pass out. Even funnier than that, he would be running in his dream and you\'d see him kicking his feet while passed out. Dopest dog ever :metal:

11. Maybe if you made pot butter and gave him a spoonful? I would think that would be a lot easier than blowing in the poor animals face. I\'ve known several dogs that enjoy drinking and they\'re fine as long as it\'s in moderation. lol. One party I was at this dog kept going to people begging for their drinks and the owner had to cut the dog off and tell everyone not to give him any more.

12. Cruel in the extreme.

You can\'t explain to an animal why it suddenly feels like shit (trust me, it will not enjoy being high), and they can be very sick as a result. As he is so young, obviously this would be worse. Also, it increases their cancer risk.

That aside; where is the element of choice? There is none. This is why it is completely unethical.

You\'d be an arsehole to try it, IMO. One step down from beating an animal. If you love him like you say, you won\'t do it. Ever.

13. +rep man. I feel the same way and am glad you typed it first \'cause I\'m tired.

14. i don\'t usually get my cat high. he gets high. relatively often, when i light up a joint indoors he comes and sits on my laps, with its head toward wherever i blow my smoke. it\'s pretty funny, looks like he figured out where the high comes from and goes and get the smoke. or maybe he just wonders what that thick white smoke is....

15. I totally agree. I\'m glad someone said it, or else I was going to have to. The only cats I\'ve ever gotten high were the ones that seemed to like it (i.e. sitting in my lap while I smoked, trying to eat my joints, etc.) but even then I didn\'t blow it at them. They probably just got a contact buzz from it. My cat Tiggs loved being in my room at my mom\'s house whenever I\'d smoke. Not long after I\'d light up he\'d be meowing at my door trying to get in.

But forcing a pet to do it? It\'s practically on the same level as forcing a mentally handicapped person to smoke.

16. On second thought don\'t try to get your pet high. You just have no idea how it will affect them and they have no choice in it. If you really love your pet and want to enjoy time with him, play with him! Wrestle around, throw a ball, or take him for a walk. It will mean so much more to him.

17. /\\
    Some animals love to get high, trust me. Sometimes when i am toking somewhere not in the innercity with mates, a random cat comes along and just sits near us as we toke - it likes the smell

Dude, your cat looks just like mine, only mine isn`t interested in tokin, I dunno why.

18. my buddy has 2 rats, and they LOVEEEE getting fucked up. If we\'re smoking in the basement and they\'re in their cage down there, once theres smoke in the air they rush to the top corner of the cage closest to the smoke and start sniffing like crazy...
    my buddy will give them a few hits (blows it towards them, they go crazy sniffing it all in), and he\'ll even put a bottlecap full of beer in the cage and they lick up every last drop
    few minutes later they\'ll just be chillin in the cage all relaxed and shit, its wicked funny

i guess it all started when he\'d have them with him driving up to school (about a 7 hour drive) and they\'d be all restless and shit.....he\'d just blow smoke towards them and they\'d calm right down
    pretty cool rats!

19. i wanna get a guine pig or something then fishbowl its cage.....ah that would be so cool

20. And if the animal seems to like it? i\'m not really down with blowing hits right in the dogs face but i can imagine that he has/will have some kind of contact smoke in some part of his life.. he\'s my bud and he\'s with me 24/7.. i go every where with him.. i dunno.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.