Pets with Pothead names

Discussion in 'Pets' started by xplicitcontent, Aug 18, 2002.

1. It was already feminine that you own a cat but then you called it sexy lmao that just put it on a whole new level of weird.I've never been in to bestiality but different strokes for different folks lol.No pun intended.

2. Feminine owning a cat? I mean, yes I hate cats but... Dude, wtf? Plus, just because the guy called the cat "sexy" doesn't mean he wants to fuck it. Your logic is kinda twisted.

3. Cats are the shit. I own two and there is nothing feminine about me, this guys obviously a dick, look at his profile picture. And I think my bongs sexy, not gonna fuck it or anything :rolleyes:

4. [quote name='"Respirator"']

Cats are the shit. I own two and there is nothing feminine about me, this guys obviously a dick, look at his profile picture. And I think my bongs sexy, not gonna fuck it or anything :rolleyes:[/quote]

You give it oral frequently

5. I have no idea who or what is the profile picture of that guy XD

6. i have had dogs named bob, nesta, and marley

7. Well "her" name is crystal, so still not feminine :cool:

Lil Wayne

“I'm a diamond in the rough like a baby in the trash”

The king of swag fags and one of the cockiest nasty looking shits to float to the top.

8. my kittys name is Dank:D

9. Kitten named ashes. Colored like blunt ashes from head to toe.

10. lol:hello::smoking:

11. I had a dog named budro, bud & dro. Stupid, but it was a drunken night. Now I have my Pitt/ Lab mix which I haven't named yet.

Attached Files:

12. name a weiner dog skimpy joint. little fuckers so cute

13. Mmy mate had a dog and we where all hot boxing his room trying to think of a good name when the dog (pup) came in and this dog when it gets high just sits there when he walks he dous't walking in a straight line so we called it "Trip".

14. one day i saw an adoption ad for a cat named doobie. he looked stoned as fuck in the picture, i was seriously considering checkin him out but i have enough pets already. he seemed chill though, i'm sure he found a nice home

15. My dog's name is Buddy but we call him Bud. 

16. my friend from a long time ago had a cool ass american bull dog named Yeska. thats mexican for weed. gonna name my next dog yeska when i get one, low key biting, its cool tho they moved out of state

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. My friends dog is named Haze.

18. haha yes!  La yesca, I learned that from my Spanish professor in college.  My friend and I still use it all the time. 

19. I had a friend that I used to chill with a lot that had two cats that were named, cheech and Roor