Pets faces.

Discussion in 'Pets' started by PhillyBlunt1991, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Ok, I smoked a blunt walked in my room and my dog stays in there. She wanted to go out but I didn't feel like going down stairs so I sat down . A few seconds went by and I noticed molly lookin at me and I just started laughing. Not like uncontrolably ( wasn't that high) :( but it was just funny.

2. I get that too. My dog just sits there looking at me when it wants to go outside and its the funniest shit when your high. Honestly, if you dont have a dog, you might not understand.

3. For real. I hate it when you talk about somthing and someone who has no fuckin clue what your talkin about and start talking shit.

4. This makes me miss my dog...

5. hahahaha. dogs are funny!

6. When my dog wants something he just comes over and starts growling really quietly, dogs are awesome lol

7. I think cats look fuckin' adorable when I'm ripped. Dogs are very lovable too.

8. I got this really fat cat named piggy and his chubby little face makes me laugh all day long baked.

9. one of my cats ate some of my shrooms less than fourth of a cap because i had to take the cap out but he already ate a lil peice and his ears went like yoda and he was puring and hes a big cat and he looked realy funny

10. Made me LOL I just thought of my cat doing weird stuff like that + rep.:hello:

11. Cats look at you when they want something.
    Dogs, can peer into your soul. They look, with caring.

12. them cows allways make me laugh high or not

13. Yeah, they do that chew.

14. My cat is pretty stunned so no matter what he will just look at you with this cute blank stare. He's always with me btw. Not when he wants something!!:p

15. My dog will come up to me, stare into my eyes, turn her head ever so slightly and put her paw on my leg. You just can not ignore that look!

16. Omg that cat looks exactly like my cat!

17. Then you have an epic cat.

18. ha one day i was high as hell and i was sitting on my couch and im missing like 2 blinds on my sliding glass door so you can see out the door a little.

I look over and do a double take and I was like

"Dude, its a fucking cat"
    friend: "whaa?" (stares at cat)
    "Dude, ITS A FUCKING CAT"
    friend "hahah"

laughed my ass off for a while, you could only see the cats little head haha. and we have a 6foot fence so i was like wtf.