Pets and Weed.

Discussion in 'Pets' started by lExcision, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My uncle told me a story when he was a big time dealer back in 80/90's he used to have his friends come over and they used to put weed in a big bowl on a table in the middle of all of the sofas and he had a staffordshire bull. This dog would follow the spliff from person to person and just chill on thefloor evenually stoned out of its head.

Also my friends Labarador likes to sit in the room and just sprawl out when his mum and dad are blazing you can tell its high because it literally does sprawl out it isnt a natural way for a dog to lay anyway.

As for my dog everytime i come in high she just looks at me in shame..

Any pet stories you got share them?

2. My dog was realllll chilll.
    He would sit with me a just kick it pretty much.
    Whether it was before having a J, after having a J or during.

3. getting pets high is a pretty fucked up thing to do

seriously, you might as well be blowing smoke in a baby's face.

4. my dog likes it, if i pull out a fresh bag he always sits in my lap. ill light it up, blow it in his face, and he just sprawls out and chills.

5. Whats up with all these dog threads...

6. my old dog always used to like the munchies i ate while i was stoned hahaha. But these days he probably needs to be stoned himself b/c of the bad hips and cataracts.

7. I NEVER got him high. The question asks if you have any pet stories to tell.
    Loose leash in a park alone - if he wanted to sit far away it was his free will and I would never blow smoke or put nothing near his face.

8. You cant talk about animal abuse here

9. Getting pets high isn't right.

10. One time I picked my cat up, held it in the air by my face, and rubbed my face on its fur for about 20 minutes and it didnt move.

11. Meh, I don't care what you guys believe, my cat actively seeks me out when blazing. Like if i'm just chilling in my yard doing whatever, it is usually very nonchalant and pays no mind. However, ever since I accidentally exposed it to some smoke, it always follows me around when I am toking.

The cool part is, because it is hell old (15ish), it suffers from some joint (hehehe) problems and has difficulty walking. After hanging near me and my buds during a sesh, it walks much less inhibited for the hours immediately after!

12. Talking about getting animals high is against the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.