Petraeus out - Hillary out - Eric Holder out(?)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NasaJoe, Nov 9, 2012.

1. CIA Director Petraeus Resigns, Cites Extramarital Affair | NBC New York

Clinton to Step Down Probably 'Days' After Inauguration | The Weekly Standard

Holder Announces He Might Not Stay On As Attorney General « CBS DC

I guess they've had enough! Heh just kidding, this wont change anything. This administration is already on cruise control. Don't worry there is always Big Sis..

2. Please let Holder resign it will be like hanukkah, Christmas and the Fourth of July in one, I hate that fucktard.

3. So much for Hillary's 2016 run Zar :laughing:

4. ^ yeah exactly. Next 4 years are going to be a real eye opener and I dont think these people want to be involved.

A few articles say she might be stepping TO run in 20126 but.... Not sure why she would need to do that.. probably for the extra time to raise funds. Running for president aint cheap.

5. Hilary jumping ship lol halla-fucking-leuja

6. We won't know who's out next until the next Bilderberg meeting.

7. I won't cry if Holder goes away. Hillary is just putting distance between herself and Obama before 2016....smart move... IMHO!

8. Petraeus is out most likely for ordering drones into Iranian airspace two days before the election. Read into that what you want, just speculating...

Hillary has always said she would want to leave after first term.

Eric Holder hasn't said, so who cares about speculation. All administrations change personnel and cabinet positions.

Hopefully, Napolitano and Sebelius will go as well, and Geithner too. Anyone be heart broken?

9. lol not like whoever is replacing him will be a noticeable improvement.

10. #12 Izzy Mandelbaum, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
    CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered, 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

Non 'conspiracy' source . . .

Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's Racketeering and Money Laundering Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the United States Treasury - MarketWatch

Where is that reset button??
    :confused_2:

11. Geithner is out, thank god...

That man running "homeland" security, Janet Napolitano, unfortunately may take over for Eric Holder...It can't get worse, they say, until it does. :(