Petition To President Obama To Request Tobacco To Be Classified As A Schedule I Drug, To Highlight Hypocrisy Of Current Drug Laws

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 331568, May 21, 2013.

1. I think its been made very clear that money provided by lobbyists will ALWAYS override the people. 

2. How am I supposed to smoke blunts then? 

3. I never called you stupid. :laughing:  Please read my posts for their meaning.  :rolleyes: 

Lol, you mean your post? This is one of the most ignorant things i've ever read on here and i spend all day posting ignorant shit. 

5. Op is NOT trying to get rid of cigarettes. If I understand correctly he just wants to see what kind of response the white house will come up with to justify why cigarettes are legal even though they are very addictive and responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths each year. (we all know this is because of the money big tobacco corporations have). I believe he is trying to show how fucked up and hypocritical the government is to have tobacco legal and to have marijuana classified as a CS1 drug, even though it causes 0 deaths and has Multiple medical benefits.

Schedule 2 drugs are illegal unless prescribed by a licensed physician. 

7. #27 Rob A., May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    a lot of prescription medications are bad and addictive. But some people need them hence why they exist. Also the reason it's illegal to posses someone else's medication.

8. If you do not like tobacco dont smoke it, then everyone will be pissed off.
    Right now only the stoners are pissed and its not that bad cuz things r happenning

9. #29 Deleted member 42976, May 22, 2013
    Last edited: May 22, 2013
    if anything tobacco should be illegal. it has no effect other than causing cancer. but like someone else said tobacco companies are too powerful.

similar to how all corporations have the power to pay Washington to vote for whatever they want regardless of the effects on the masses. that's like asking these super rich people to pay as much tax as the hard working poor and middle classes.

10. Lmfao...."trip" that's that hard shit right there!

11. #31 PeterJoseph, May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    Why do we allow the government to tell us what we can or cannot put into our own bodies? Why are we giving our power as humans born on planet earth to some corrupt organization so it can tell us what we can or can't do? We try to expand our mind with psychedelics or else we go to prison for 10 years? Absolutely ridiculous. I hope there will be a day when everyone looks back and says "Wow, I can't believe drugs were illegal for so long, they were an integral part humanity"

12. Lol I was like what the fuck at that too. 

13. This site is full of idiots

Disrespectful commenst are unwelcome here at Grasscity. - Chunk

14. To combat the war on drugs, we should criminalize another drug? Seriously?

All drugs should be decriminalized, period. Trying to criminalize yet another drug just because it's one you don't like is hypocritical. Nobody should be thrown in jail for what they put into their bodies, be it marijuana, nicotine, or otherwise.

15. Update on my facebook:

I also posted this link right below my original post: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23685330

I got some random, pretty nonsensical replies, some of which indicated not everyone caught my satire, so I replied with this:

If it's not clear by now that I was joking, I'm going to be unfriending some morons who should know my political standings or that I smoked cigs of and on by now.  :rolleyes:  :laughing: