Petition To President Obama To Request Tobacco To Be Classified As A Schedule I Drug, To Highlight Hypocrisy Of Current Drug Laws

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 331568, May 21, 2013.

1. #1 Deleted member 331568, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2022
    I went to the store.

2. #2 Deleted member 331568, May 21, 2013
    I saw a dog.

3. That will never, ever happen. The tobacco companies make a lot of money and have a lot of power.

4. #4 Deleted member 331568, May 21, 2013
    I'll have dinner this evening.

5. Yea that won't ever happen ever. And besides cannabis is going to be legalized in the next 10 or 20 years anyway. Maybe sooner if we're lucky. 

6. fuck that don't take away my tobacco and keep my weed illegal

7. #7 Deleted member 331568, May 21, 2013
    I bought a DVD.

8. #8 Atheism Cant Be Proven, May 21, 2013
    Last edited: May 21, 2013
    They'll do a similar response to all the marijuana legalization petitions.  Aka laugh at it in a 10 second statement.

9. So, reading your two responses, you think they'll both take away your tobacco and laugh at the petition?

10. No I was just saying, why do a petition without the intent of hoping it comes true.  And I hope it doesn't come true.

The second response was in response to your point which was in combat of mine.  Completely different point.

Are you one of those slow children?

Either way the petition is a really dumb idea.  Prohibition is never good so why promote it?

11. Im down for that where do i sign

12. #12 Deleted member 331568, May 21, 2013
    There was a place.

13. #13 Deleted member 331568, May 21, 2013
    He looked at the stars.

14. #14 Verdurous, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    My facebook now, with a link to this petition, mostly to make a point about weed considering I don't have much against tobacco  :laughing: :

Nicotine is a carcinogenic psychoactive substance associated with the deaths of half a million people per year, yet it is legal and sold alongside candy bars in almost every store in the nation. Its legality is asinine as secondhand smoke alone causes 50,000 deaths per year, meaning you don't even have to be the one choosing to smoke for tobacco to kill you. It's time to recognize the facts, common sense and take this deadly, medically useless substance off the streets. If people want to smoke, they can have their depravity recognized by being labelled criminals. There's nothing like prison time to encourage someone to avoid something, so it'd be the perfect diversion method, much more effective than some Surgeon General's warning that nobody reads. Just like marijuana, right? Well, minus every single one of the deaths. Well, and you have to consider the fact that it doesn't factually meet the criteria considering its empirically substantiated medical uses. Oh, and that its abuse potential is more comparable to caffeine, without the physical dependency. BUT IT'S THE DEVIL'S LETTUCE, MAN! ;)

In case it's not clear, I am NOT signing this petition. lol

15. yeah, no. Don't you dare try and take spliffs and goddamn blunts away from me  :mad:

16. #16 Deleted member 331568, May 21, 2013
    There was a desk.

17. Please don't insult stoners on a website dedicated to stoners. It's really stupid.  :rolleyes: 

18. #18 Deleted member 331568, May 21, 2013
    Seven people were at the beach.

19. Fuckkk that.. If it passes I am sure tons of people will trip. This whole idea is a buncha people blind to the impact on others, as long as they get what they want.......both sides.

20. as an owner of a RYO Tobacco store i dont support this.

Besides tobaccos a plant. Nicotines the drug.