Petition to Legalize Marijuana in the U.S.

Discussion in 'General' started by Doobie J, Feb 7, 2013.

1. #1 Doobie J, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    There is currently an open petition on whitehouse.gov that if signed by 100,000 by next Thursday will be sent to Congress

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

If you have not signed this please do so and send this to anyone and everyone that you know who supports the legalization of Marijuana. It takes 5mins. all you have to do is register your email and click sign petition. This is not spam and it is not a joke sign this so we can start making steps in the right direction!!!!!!!

2. This has only happened a thousand other times...

3. Well, we will just have to keep signing petitions and sending them their way. They will have to listen eventually or they'll be breaking the first amendment.:eek::rolleyes:

4. ^This guys name

5. If I'm not mistake all this does is forces the white house to respond to it. It doesn't automatically go to congress as far as I'm aware. The first time someone made one they pretty much just said "yeah I read it, I'm not doing anything about it."

I still signed though.

6. Right on the top of the website is a tab marked "responses." This has the responses given to all the petitions that have reached the required number of signatures. They already have the response to the legalization of marijuana issue! I can't tell you how many of these petitions get put up there. If the petition you posted reaches 100,000 signatures, it'll get this exact response.