PETA killed more than 95% of the pets in its care in 2011

Discussion in 'Pets' started by cookiecrisp, Feb 26, 2012.

1. thats what im saying. my dog bongo can vouch for me

[​IMG]

2. They gave Joan Jett her own stamp. Other than that I think they're pretty useless.

3. Doesn't surprise me. Any organisation that needs to so blatantly use sex to sell their message is suspicious to me. Especially when the cause is not in any way related to sex or eroticism- it's kind of acceptable for beauty products and clothes but not activism for fuck's sake. Fuck them.

4. What's hilarious and ironic is that if they really did get their way and those whales got set free they'd all be dead within 2 weeks max

5. Yeah, PETA sucks.

I always feel a little guilty shooting them down all the time, though they so rightfully deserve it-- only because I do think animal abuse, testing, and whale hunting are fucked in this day and age. But like with most extremism, PETA does so much more harm than good. Even if (tasty, delicious) bacon was bad for you, PETA rubbing pictures of dead pigs in your face while calling you a meat-monger through a megaphone while a bucket of blood falls on you is going to make you savor that lovely bacon all the more. Instead of preaching moderation, they're almost Westboro-ing it up...if that makes any sense?

6. I can't say I'm surprised, really.:cool:

7. I already knew they do shit like this...

8. mother fucker there are human beings gettin slaughtered in war, there are people starving in 3rd countries because the American Government is one big giant dickhead.

fuck yer puppies and kittiens lets go save people

9. Nah fuck humans, let them die.

10. Makes me super glad, my cat is sitting on my lap, sound asleep, enjoying the peace and comfort I offer her in my home.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2

11. Fuck yer people and lets go save some puppies and kittens.

:D

12. I fucking googled cats the other day and looked under images just for a good laugh. Most of the pictures were cute but then out of the fucking blue I start seeing tons of pictures of cats with like decaying jaws and holes in their head and I don't even know what else. It made me sick I couldn't even click the link to see what the picture was for. But all of the disturbing images were posted from the PETA website

13. #33 GazzaOak, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    I honestly think things like PETA should be criminal organization.... and if i were government, i would go as far as to make peta a criminal organization, but also make things like occupy movement, boycott Israel, greenpiss, whatever all criminal organization 

14. This

24 lives saved is good in my opinion.

Omega369

15. PETA needs to be taken down.

They lie about their mission, and what they are doing. They would rather see all domestic animals killed than anyone have a pet or eat meat.

16. All of them AT PACE

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app