PETA killed more than 95% of the pets in its care in 2011

Discussion in 'Pets' started by cookiecrisp, Feb 26, 2012.

1. PETA | Killing Animals | Animal Rights Campaign | The Daily Caller

I knew there was a reason I didn't like this organization, besides their ridiculous fanaticism.

The article states that since 98, PETA has killed more than 27k animals. Last year alone, they killed 1911 cats and dogs, and found homes for 24 pets.

They retort with "most of the animals we take in are society's rejects; aggressive, on death's door, or somehow unadoptable."

Then what the hell is your activism for? It's PEOPLE FOR THE ETHICAL TREATMENT OF ANIMALS...and they sure ain't being ethical.

Discuss. Spew your hatred or love for this organization here.

2. People Eating Tasty Animals

3. Personally Enjoy Terminating Animals

wait what

4. I used to work for PETA (what a mistake) as their websites tech director. The company is a massive pile of shit headed my Ingrid Newkirk who personally orders their team of "Animal Saviors" to drive around euthanizing anything with more than 2 legs on the streets.

TERRIBLE COMPANY. from first hand EXP, i quit and moved away from the east coast because of those fanatic nut jobs.

5. im a bigger fan of the ALF. there considered a radical group. there responsible for breaking into labs (some corporation labs, other are Uni labs) and taking the animals away to safety combat style.

one of my favorite stories is when they cut the wire mesh off the top of a giant bird cage. thousands of corporation dollars flew away into the air.

Animal Liberation Front - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6. I'd fuck the 2nd one

7. you're a friggin jerkface!
    but i still have to 'Like', it was pretty funny :D

8. Yeah animal rights people are annoying.

I live debating them when they pester me at petco or whatever.

When I ask them why only CUTE animals are saved and not important animals such as insects microbes bacteria etc. They usually have this dumbfounded look and have no answer. Then I walk away laughing.

Every animal they protect has a cute face.

Who's really the victim, the animals or the idea of cute animals?

9. #13 ooTRAV1Soo, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
    One can only hope some sort of catastrophic disaster wipes out our despicable, primitive, unevolved, and useless species. And I'm mostly just responding to the idiot above me.

Edit: Ninja'd -_-

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

10. Lol PETA is silly. My neighbor's dog got kidnapped by PETA when I was younger. They got a letter in the mail saying their dog was outside too much and how the dog never got attention. It was pretty fucked up considering my neighbor had a doggy door...

11. Peta is a scam and all those extreme green movements tend to be detrimental....

12. i dont know anything about this organization but maybe mercy killing theses animals is the best/only option?
    im sure they get some fucked up felines there that are beyond saving

13. Well it looks like they saved 24 sentient creatures from being slaughtered. Surely if those 1935 were all in animal control all 1935 would have been killed. Obviously the title of the article is trying to make this organization look bad which i dont see how that can be the case. Peta saved 24 lives that would have otherwise been killed. A small victory.

14. You're from the USA and you don't know anything about PETA? :p

PETA is just in it for the money and the self-righteous attitude. :poke: