Pet Stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jack420, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Share your pet stories!

Here\'s mine:

I\'m on my back porch, hitting my bad ass bubbler. My dog, jack, a yellow lab, is sitting beside me. Each time I take a hit I shotgun it to him.

Needless to say, he gets fucked up, lol.

We go inside and head to the kitchen. I\'m standing there looking in the cabinet when I hear this weird ass noise. I look down and my dog is standing there licking the cabinet. I lol\'d and went on making a sandwich. About 10 minutes later I look over and he is still licking the damn thing. I finally through a treat at him and he stopped. It was hilarious. :smoke:

I go sit down in the living room and start munchin on my sandwich. Jack comes in and sits down infront of me, just staring at me with this funny face. He is leaning backwards on the foot rest. I look down and the foot rest is slowly sliding away... and jack is slowly sliding backwards. I think \"Oh god, lolol, please fall over\"... Well guess what happens? The foot rest keeps on sliding backwards and jack rolls backwards and falls straight over on his back. I get up to check on him and he is laying there on his back, staring at me (all while wagging his tail.)

Anyone else have any good pet stories?

2. Sorry man but stories of getting pets high are not allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.