Pet peave!

Discussion in 'General' started by LakaiDude89, Nov 5, 2005.

1. I was just smoking with someone i know, and i was at the peak of my high and he just leaves to go to bed at his house when he could of stayed here, it pissed me off kinda cause i was left bored with no entertainment.
    i dont know, i may just sound bitchy.but it really ruined my high.
    does anyone else hate this or is it just me?

2. I know how you feel. It totally ruins your night. I hate it.

3. Force him to stay at your place for your own amusement.

Just kidding.

4. yeahhh, and i just found out he left to hang out with some random female.

5. I got a friend like you, he tries to force me to stay at his crib. I mean, it's ridiculous sometimes. It's IMPOSSIBLE to leave without 1,001 excuses from him on why you should stay. The sad part is, I got a lot of boys like that, but this guy is THE WORST. He will be whipping out coke, tons of bud, all kinds of shit and offer it for free just to chill. I don't get it, I get that a lot from a lot of people. Some people just can't let you leave, and THAT my friend is what pisses me off.

6. That sucks, but he left for a FEMALE! i am sorry man, but i would way rather hang out with some chick than some dude, oh well that's just me, i guess i like girls weird huh?

On the other hand i do know how you feel. I have a friend who is literally a smoke buddy, we have bud we smoke we don't have bud we don't. Simple. Anyway he is like that. we get mad high smoke a blunt and top it off with a few bongs or the other way around, just some sort of combination. We get high and then he is like i am going to ride man. so i say for what are youi just going to go home and sit there, he says yeah i say stay for a little longer sometimes yeah somtimes no if yes we burn more if no he leaves i burn more, get lonely and try toi find something to do. Being high and/or smoking by yourself just doesn't do it for me.

I HATE IT!

7. It does get annoying having your friends leave immediatly after smoking. I had this one friend who would come over smoke me up(or vice versa) then he would just be like well im outta here. I used to try everything to get him to stay longer but he rarley did. I just stopped smoking with him period. Why blaze up with a friend if they just leave right after, I might as well blaze myself and save bud. Besides when I get high I fucking geek it up on my computer, Play 400 frag rounds of instagib ut2004, fun!

8. yeah, i know what you mean eazzo, me and him kick it when were not smoking, but sometimes its like he just comes over to smoke the bud then leave, like thats all he wanted.cause im usually ALWAYS the one putting up for a sack.

9. You should have offered to let him nap at your place.

10. hell yea dude unreal is the shit. ive never had the problem where ppl leave on me or nething but im sure id want ppl to stay if i was smoking with em. sorry to hear about all your guys and gals troubles

11. Haha yeah, ive owned the game for a few years but I just recently got addicted to it. I love instagib man. Making like 5 holy shit kills is amazing haha. Im gonna go play now! We should play eachother sometime.

12. my fuking friends to the opposite, 2 of my friends did this to me so i decided not to smoke them out anymore, ill go over somoke them out and all of a sudden im getting kicked out of there house and they make up some lame exscuse so i have to go home high as fuck, happened with both of my friends, FUCK THEM!

i hate being kicked out gay shit

13. haha, word yo, i'll chill with your friend anyday