Pet names?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sevs, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Hey there!

Me and my g/f finally managed to twist our landlords arm to allow us get a kitten. We're gonna get two to keep each other company while we are at work.
    We've planned on getting two male kittens and we were thinkin of stupid names like Colin & Paul, or 2Pac & Biggie (haha) but my g/f did a bit of research and apparently gettin two male cats isnt a great idea, so were thinkin its gotta be the females.

Pickin them up on Saturday, they're only 5 weeks old just now.
    Any suggestions welcome, but remember im a guy, my g/f's comin out with shite like Princess, Diva, Devine wtf?

Help!

2. get a third cat and then you can name them blossom, buttercup, and bubbles.

3. Wierd, my gf said that.. "They'll be protecting the house and gettin into all sorts of adventures, like the power puff girls.."

Haha, she wont even let me call them Mary and Jane cos "People will know!!"

Im quite liking One & Two haha, so if One dies ill still have Two. :( lame.

4. nugs and bob

5. I lol'd :p

Batman and Robin? Would be pretty sick :)

6. Always name your pets human names, its just funny to me. Doug for example is a hilarious name for a dog.

7. i have 2 dogs and 2 cats

all female. but one dog has a guy name.
    and im not sure if "ziggy" is a guy or girls name, but that one of my cats names.

any ways the point im trying to make, is, who cares if its a guy or a girl, name it what ever you want there not going to be like "you son of a bitch! does biggie look like a girls name?!" all they can say is "meow", how ever, your gf might :p

fuck diva though lmfao i could never enjoy a cat named diva, i swear cats grow into there name. whe i name my cat ziggy, i wanted her to be a stoner cat that would chill with me when i blazed, and she does!

8. cheers, bump!

9. ziggy and marley !

10. dank and nugs

11. You should name them after fictional mentally retarded characters who were played on film. Forrest and arnie lol.

No I'm not that mean. You should name one smoky and the other one green. Like smoke green.

12. haha its hard naming shit...(try to think of something no one has thought of)

i have nothing...

13. I say go with male kittens, Tupac and Biggie

14. Bobby and Huey.

15. i vote for althea and lady, names that the girlfriend has a greater probability of liking and both come from grateful dead songs, althea coming from the song althea, and lady after the unnamed woman in terrapin station. just my .02.

16. got pictures of the little ones? might help. but Bonnie and Clyde is always a good choice for a set of names.

17. Im the exact opposite i hate when ppl name animals by ppl names. You get to be more creative when naming animals. Not saying its a bad idea naming them human names its just my opinion:rolleyes:

18. name one kitty and the other 1 cat....kitty cat.

19. Name one Kit the other Kat