Pest problem

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Massmeds420, Feb 9, 2018.

1. I have 3 plants 2 in soil one in coco and the past week I’ve been noticing a lot of drooping and leaves folding under on my plants and almost like the claw from nitro . Haven’t given any nutes besides the coco plant so I’m convinced it’s a bug problem . I tried scoping it and couldn’t find a bug but I think I found a couple eggs . I’ve been using azamax but it’s my understanding azamax is a preventive because it changes the ph of the leaf and when they bite into it they die . Soooo my question is what else you guys recommend that I can use with the azamax to help stop this . Here’s a pic so you can see the leaves ...

Attached Files:

2. I think you need to transplant. It seems a lil big for the container.

I grow trees. Trees Number Three's

3. It could be over feeding

4. Shes still unhappy looking and small . I’ve found a few dead bugs in the tent I tried looking them up they look like mealy bugs except a darker body . Azamax ain’t doing shit for me .

Attached Files:

5. Send pic of the bug

6. Next time I find one I will
    ext tim

7. don’t use that shit.
    if its something taking big pieces out of your leaves, use BT. lots of different brands of it.
    If not, you should have stratiolaelals mites in the soil and fallacis mites on the leaves. they’ll control the common pests of this plant. Just apply them once and they’ll persist for the life of the plant. But, don’t use pesticides or you’ll screw them all up.
    Did the bugs ever come back or become a big problem or did it go away on its own?