Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perth WA Blades

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AcousticToker, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Whats good blades. Arrived here in sunny Perth from Scotland a few days ago and am enjoying the city so far (albeit a bit sleepy), the only downer however is I've not even had a hint of bud. No head shops, no skaters or whatever hanging around toking, not even a whiff. Whats that about? Seems an excellent place for folks to be skinning up (King's Park, the beaches et al). Speaking of which, how is the bud quality in this part of the world? 

Cheers for any heads up any of you guys can give,  :bongin:

2. Hey man first off welcome to Perth! Probably the best spot would be in the city park near the church on barrack street I think it is( also called sponge and shit like that) lots of stoners n shit used to hang out there from experience! Bud is pretty good should mostly b high grade hydro however it's quite expensive. $25 for a stick (ranging from 1-2g) $50 for usually 2.5-5g and ur oz will cost about $300-400! Sucks but were so isolated here. Good luck man :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 ghostface cilla, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2013
    Oh not sure about head shops also man. I know there's still ur run of the mill off ya tree and town and until a few years ago(haven't been to check in a while) they had a great joynt venture in town. Most of the laws have changed tho so selling marijuana related stuff is prohibited. If u need stuff I usually get from ozbongs.com and can definitely recommend Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 ghostface cilla, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2013

5. Yeah id really love a good place to buy weed in perth all my dealers are always out and never feel comfortable approaching randoms in the streets of perth, i usually just buy from sr but with the shutdown, i dont feel safe there either lost about $300

6. Reported again. You do know hook ups are against the rules right? Lmaooo

7. From my experience I would head down to Fremantle. Smaller town with a lot of good people who like some good bud.

8. OP is 6 years old & hook ups are against the rules.